X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ags move into top 25 at no. 22 . .

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
      The whole targeting rule should be redefined.

If the defensive player is purposely aiming for the head and neck area and launches at the player I get it, kick him out.

I’m Fosters case I don’t think there was any malice in that hit, he was doing his job, playing safety and tackling the ball carrier.

We were always taught to keep our heads on a swivel, so we didn’t get our lights knocked out just like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I agree, I don’t think it should be an automatic ejection if the kid was just making a play, now if the kid does it just to do it on someone that’s defenseless then yes eject him. But like the play last night and then the one that got Wilson ejected in the opener for A&M a penalty and a warning that the next one they’re gone, not kicked out right away

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
        Ags move into top 25 at no. 22 . .
        We will be moving out of the top 25 after next week.
        Just hope they play ok. I was surprised at some of the big plays they gave up last night. The score was not indicative of some of those plays. However, after seeing what Bama did to Ole Miss....not sure anyone in the country can stop Bama. Hoping for the best though.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
          Thank you sweet baby Jesus for that UT win! Sam had a good game, defense turned it up a notch, O line got it done and Tom got him a good win! Finally put an opponent away when you had the chance, first time they've done that in a while. LSU vs Auburn was a great game, caught the 2nd half.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
          Glad to see Longhorns win against a ranked team also. Kongrats to them for understanding how important that win would be for the program. [emoji108] Regrettably the urgency at Auburn was lackluster. Big boy football for sure and LSU was showing glimpses of upset all game....the SWAGGER is definitely back. Malzan called the most vanilla game I have seen in awhile and Stidham is sooo over-rated as a elite level QB it is embarrassing.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Arkansas and USC would be a good game.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                I am in an emotional hurricane.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                It was definitely one of those days!!![emoji458] Love this time of the year!![emoji1662][emoji1018]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Blue bloods. 900 for Texas.

Shock the Nation 2 is back on.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rlb View Post
                    arkansas and ULM would be a good game.

fify

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                      Get ready for powder puff, this is a clean hit!

Leads with his shoulder and never leaves his feet.
                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                      I thought it was a good hit too. I guess it's the fact that he hit in an upward trajectory.

Comment

USC would beat every SEC team but Bama, UGA and LSU. EASILY.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

There are plenty of good football teams outside of the sec but none of them are located in California and yes that includes Stanford this year.

Comment

Dude, I even had to laugh at the absurdity of this statement. USC sucks. Texas sucks less.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

You better loosen the drag...

Comment

Lmfao on the drag comment

Comment

Working...
                                X