No announcement yet.

Forged in Fire... next week it’s me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was Awesome! Tough dang break (or bend)

Comment

Great work! I feel like I learned a little bit about knife making.

Comment

So tomorrow night is my "Cutting Deeper" episode, at 7 p.m. They show the same story, but tend to compress the first two rounds and show a lot more footage of the final weapon builds.

Comment

Gunna have to try and catch that.

Comment

Tuned in now

Comment

They added a little bit about my Texas history knives and Mikes banana hot sauce, but other than that, it was pretty much the same. For all the material we gave them, they sure didn’t add much to the second show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Fry View Post
                They added a little bit about my Texas history knives and Mikes banana hot sauce, but other than that, it was pretty much the same. For all the material we gave them, they sure didn’t add much to the second show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                I don't feel too bad that I missed it then. I saw yours last week, but tonight I was at the homecoming parade and bonfire with my wife and daughters. I did catch the latest episode, because I record them, but I missed the Cutting Deeper.

Sent from a satellite in outer space using Tapatalk

Comment

Watching it right now! Cool

Comment

Ya done good!! I enjoyed hearing about your knives and the way you add a little Texas into each one. Great Job!

Comment

While watching the new episode tonight, I was listening to the list of parameters and my wife said "I'd have to get them to repeat it, so I could write all of that down". That got me to wondering, so I figured I'd ask. For the final round, do they send you home with a list of parameters; so you won't forget anything?

Sent from a satellite in outer space using my cellular device.

Comment

Working...
                      X