Hillary, this is another reason why you can't have a bootleg email server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hillary, this is another reason why you can't have a bootleg email server

A Chinese-owned company operating in near Washington, D.C. hacked former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's private server and obtained nearly all her emails.

The Chinese wrote code that was embedded in the server, which was kept in Clinton’s residence in upstate New York. The code generated an instant “courtesy copy” for nearly all of her emails and forwarded them to the Chinese company, according to the sources.

Hey AG Sessions, you gonna look into this?

Too busy trying to figure out if Trump petted his dog too hard back in 1996 and charge him with animal cruelty to worry about petty stuff like that!

Comment

If billary goes down lots and lots of folks will go with her, establishment can’t have that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Nothing to see here.
        There is no such thing as criminal or ,treasonous were the Clintons are involved

Comment

Where's Mueller?

Mueller...Mueller...anyone...?

Where is he with that Russian investigation?
          Didn't he hear what Rosenstein and Lanny Davis have said?
          How about the news that China infiltrated Hillary's server not the Russians?
          Anyone going to look into Feinstein's Chinese driver who turned out to be a spy for the Chicoms for the last 20 years or so?
          Where's that investigation?
          How about the $84 Million funneled into Hillary's account that the FEC is totally aware of? Where's that investigation?

The Dems recently leaked a spreadsheet of 100 "investigations" to be launched should they regain control of Congress... but we can't get 1... 1 investigation or special council to look into ANYTHING the left has gotten away with and continues to rub in the face of the American people?

Resign NOW Sessions!

Comment

Random Question....Can't every case going forward where the defendant is caught doing this very thing use Hillary situation as a means of defense?

Comment

Politics has always had it's share of corruption from long before the Romans even. DC has always been sophisticated about it's corruption and kept it fairly well hidden. That's all changed with the advent of social media and age of computers. Washington is now as bad or worse than most 3rd world countries. At least you expect it from the 3rd world but here it's no longer hidden.
              Sessions is afraid to do anything for fear it will let the cat out of the bag on him as well. With a net worth at 7.5 million one wondered how he got that rich on a $174k annual salary.
              Last edited by muzzlebrake; 08-29-2018, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                Random Question....Can't every case going forward where the defendant is caught doing this very thing use Hillary situation as a means of defense?
                Only If she is brought to court on charges, defends herself in court, and wins.

Then you have a court ruling on the matter that others can cite.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                  No, because in politics what is good for the goose, ain’t always good for the gander

Comment

” That was a lie. There is no way on this earth that he did not remember every detail because at that time he was doing everything he could to get Hillary Clinton elected as President and prevent a Republican from being elected. And when he got this horrendous news from his standpoint that his candidate, that his friend Hillary Clinton, had compromised the United States intelligence information, had compromised the United States Obama administration, there is no way Larry, he doesn’t remember that..there’s no way.”

Comment

"Hacked". Anyone who thinks this wasn't intentional and she wasn't being paid for this has their head in the sand.

Good thing i have been assured several times that if you aren't brought up on charges by a law enforcement agency that attempts to cover for you it means you did absolutely nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                        "Hacked". Anyone who thinks this wasn't intentional and she wasn't being paid for this has their head in the sand.

Good thing i have been assured several times that if you aren't brought up on charges by a law enforcement agency that attempts to cover for you it means you did absolutely nothing wrong.
                        JJ says hi!

Comment

Hillary Clinton served as the 67th United States Secretary of State, under President Barack Obama, from 2009 to 2013, overseeing the department that conducted the Foreign policy of Barack Obama.

And you know what happened during that time (among other things)

The Chinese government systematically dismantled C.I.A. spying operations in the country starting in 2010, killing or imprisoning more than a dozen sources over two years and crippling intelligence gathering there for years afterward.

Current and former American officials described the intelligence breach as one of the worst in decades. It set off a scramble in Washington’s intelligence and law enforcement agencies to contain the fallout, but investigators were bitterly divided over the cause. Some were convinced that a mole within the C.I.A. had betrayed the United States. Others believed that the Chinese had hacked the covert system the C.I.A. used to communicate with its foreign sources. Years later, that debate remains unresolved.

But there was no disagreement about the damage. From the final weeks of 2010 through the end of 2012, according to former American officials, the Chinese killed at least a dozen of the C.I.A.’s sources. According to three of the officials, one was shot in front of his colleagues in the courtyard of a government building — a message to others who might have been working for the C.I.A.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post

By all means - with all this overwhelming evidence, I'm sure the case is open / shut.

What about the law enforcement agencies that helped impeach her Husband?

So they will impeach him, but not touch her?

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                              Hillary Clinton served as the 67th United States Secretary of State, under President Barack Obama, from 2009 to 2013, overseeing the department that conducted the Foreign policy of Barack Obama.

And you know what happened during that time (among other things)

The Chinese government systematically dismantled C.I.A. spying operations in the country starting in 2010, killing or imprisoning more than a dozen sources over two years and crippling intelligence gathering there for years afterward.

Current and former American officials described the intelligence breach as one of the worst in decades. It set off a scramble in Washington’s intelligence and law enforcement agencies to contain the fallout, but investigators were bitterly divided over the cause. Some were convinced that a mole within the C.I.A. had betrayed the United States. Others believed that the Chinese had hacked the covert system the C.I.A. used to communicate with its foreign sources. Years later, that debate remains unresolved.

But there was no disagreement about the damage. From the final weeks of 2010 through the end of 2012, according to former American officials, the Chinese killed at least a dozen of the C.I.A.’s sources. According to three of the officials, one was shot in front of his colleagues in the courtyard of a government building — a message to others who might have been working for the C.I.A.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/20/w...espionage.html
                              Would be a convenient coincidence if the claim that China was getting copies of all of her emails from the secret server was true during the time they were losing operatives. Sure sounds like that’s what happened

Comment

Working...
                              X