best chainsaw you've had ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best chainsaw you've had ???

I will regret asking this but I'm going to need a smaller chainsaw very soon for limbs and a lot of small tree work. Will need to be very dependable.
    So far, I'm considering Stihl, Echo, and Husqvarna, in that order. Preferably a 14 or 16" bar, because of lighter weight.

Echo

Comment

Stihl.

Comment

Can’t go wrong with any of those, I’d personally choose one of the first two

Comment

The Echo I currently have.

Comment

Echo battery powered.

Comment

Echo and Poulan. If you use ethanol free premix gas that, hands down, makes almost any chainsaw reliable. I can have my echo stored for months and it always starts right up.

Comment

can't stand the stihl tools we have at work. My Husqvarna Rancher lasted pretty good, once it went south I got a Poulan, piece of junk. Now have a Remington and so far so good. If I were going to spend good money it would be on an Echo or Husqvarna but the Remington has done everything I've asked of it so far and I use them pretty regular.

Comment

Echo

Comment

I've been using echo for years. Only bought one stihl, and didn't like it. Get an echo with the top handle so you can use it one handed, there very light

Comment

Echo. Prime, choke, pull once, choke off, pull once. Cut until you get tired or run out of gas, or dull the chain. Run the premixed fuel in it and you won’t regret it.

Jason Slocum

Comment

Small household work my 40v lithium from Harbor Freight is a beast. Other than that I use an old Johnsered that's 45/50 years old and still rocking!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

All great. I personally use a husky 135 for limbing. Worked great for many seasons now.

Comment

Echo !

Comment

Stihl because I know how to actually use one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X