Looking for new Lease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for new Lease

Well, after much thought and lost sleep, I have decided to move on from my current lease. I have been on this place for 11 years and have been lease boss for the last 5 or 6. We feed, watch, and grow deer and our current place, in my opinion, has reached it's genetic potential. We have killed some really good deer but I just want an opportunity at a little better. We live in Weatherford and I would love to find something good in this area but we are open to looking at the right place especially if sure enough big deer or exotics are involved. I can give plenty of references and people on here that will vouch for the way my family hunts and treats fellow hunters. Please PM me if you have something.

Thanks,

Justin Wiederhold

PM sent. Where is your current lease located?

Comment

Originally posted by Artemiz View Post
      PM sent. Where is your current lease located?
      Callahan and Coleman Counties

Comment

I should ad that I have handed my old lease off to one of our hunters and they are full.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiederhold View Post
          Well, after much thought and lost sleep, I have decided to move on from my current lease. I have been on this place for 11 years and have been lease boss for the last 5 or 6. We feed, watch, and grow deer and our current place, in my opinion, has reached it's genetic potential. We have killed some really good deer but I just want an opportunity at a little better. We live in Weatherford and I would love to find something good in this area but we are open to looking at the right place especially if sure enough big deer or exotics are involved. I can give plenty of references and people on here that will vouch for the way my family hunts and treats fellow hunters. Please PM me if you have something.

Thanks,

Justin Wiederhold
          Let me know if you find something in Parker county or surrounding counties and need another guy.

Comment

^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

wonderfull

Comment

Comment

Comment

Ha - you just saved yourself a lot of PM's, stating prior lease is full.

Comment

Originally posted by PassnItOn View Post
                      Ha - you just saved yourself a lot of PM's, stating prior lease is full.

I had to! Buzzards were circling! Lol

Comment

I have hunted all over this state and Callahan was the best! I’d love to get back to Callahan County.

I know that all of Callahan is not as good as the lease we hunted but the opportunity to kill a great buck was there!

Good luck in your search!

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
                          I have hunted all over this state and Callahan was the best! I’d love to get back to Callahan County.

I know that all of Callahan is not as good as the lease we hunted but the opportunity to kill a great buck was there!

Good luck in your search!

Thanks. Our lease was a dang good one and I may not ever find anything as good. I just have to find something close to home. I have a 13,7, and 4 year old daughters that are active in sports and I didn’t have time to go. I was feeding 4K a year for a place that I only got to go three times to last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiederhold View Post
                            Thanks. Our lease was a dang good one and I may not ever find anything as good. I just have to find something close to home. I have a 13,7, and 4 year old daughters that are active in sports and I didn’t have time to go. I was feeding 4K a year for a place that I only got to go three times to last year.

I understand! Been there and done that!

I’ll keep an ear out for you!

Comment

Much appreciated!

Comment

Working...
                              X