X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ATTACH]929231[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
      As soon as she gets her tribal number and headrights......he'll get to writing that check
      “I will give you a million dollars to your favorite charity, paid for by Trump, if you take the test and it shows you’re an Indian”

I dont see where he asked for a tribal number or official designation ?

Comment

[ATTACH]929232[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
          Haha - of course you do
          And you dont? I mean, really?

She is 99.9% cracker.

The test proved she isnt an Indian.

Its math. Like pretty simple math. If you get 1 answer right on a test with 64 questions, you dont get a pass. If you get 1 answer right out of 2024 questions, that is about how much of an Indian Senorita Warren is. C'mon man.

Comment

“I will give you a million dollars to your favorite charity, paid for by Trump, if you take the test and it shows you’re an Indian”

I guess you could argue he should pay up based on technicality, but in reality, she isn't anymore Indian than the average American of European descent. Any attempt to make people believe otherwise should be considered out right lie.

If it's true she identified herself as a minority to Harvard and UPenn, I think it's safe to say, she's a phony. I mean, if what she did is considered legitimate, just about our entire population could claim some sort of minority status.

Excerpt from an article on Fox -
            Warren, D-Mass., released her DNA test results to The Boston Globe, and then to the public, on Monday. The results revealed “strong evidence” Warren had a Native-American ancestor dating back six to 10 generations. But that means she only would be between 1/64 and 1/1024 Native American—possibly less than the average European American, according to one 2014 study.

Cherokee Nation, the tribe Warren claimed to have a connection to, issued a statement accusing her of “undermining tribal interests with her continued claims of tribal heritage.” President Trump seized on that statement to call her a "phony" on Tuesday and urged her to apologize.

Warren strongly denied she was trying to claim tribal affiliation -- and all along has denied using claims of Native-American ancestry to advance her career at Harvard University and other institutions.

But the results showing only a trace presence of Native-American lineage swiftly revived scrutiny of how she may have used that backstory in her professional pursuits.

For decades, Warren had claimed to have Native-American heritage—dating back to 1984 when she reportedly called herself a Cherokee in a local Oklahoma cookbook.

It wasn’t until her 2012 Senate campaign that it was revealed she claimed minority status at universities where she worked.

The Boston Herald reported in April 2012 that her Native American heritage was “once touted by embattled Harvard Law School officials who cited her claim as proof of their faculty’s diversity.” The article cited decades-old diversity records kept by Harvard. The Washington Post also reported that the University of Pennsylvania identified Warren as a minority, citing UPenn’s 2005 “Minority Equity Report.”

The Boston Globe further reported that Warren was listed as a minority professor in The Association of American Law Schools directory for nine years (1986-1995), while she taught at the University of Texas and the University of Pennsylvania and during the beginning of her job at Harvard University.

At the time, Warren initially denied knowledge of how she became identified as a minority professor at Harvard. But she then acknowledged she identified herself as Native American to both Harvard and the University of Pennsylvania after she was hired. She and her aides repeatedly have said it played no role in her hiring.
            Last edited by CaptainDave; 10-16-2018, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
              What's up with all these Fake people in the news lately.

Hoggslayer
              You know there's an issue when Bruce is the best looking dude, and chick.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                What's up with all these Fake people in the news lately.

Hoggslayer

Let’s see that’s 3 white women, 1 black woman, 2 white men, 1 Latino man, a native American woman, and 4 jackasses all in one picture

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I dont see where it said she was injun either. You sure do side with the liberals a bunch on all things Trump

Comment

Do you think the DNA test shows she's an Indian? Is 1/1024th now considered Indian? If so, we all better go get our cards.

Comment

I dont see where it said she was injun either. You sure do side with the liberals a bunch on all things Trump
                      Maybe he Chief Trolls Alot

Comment

I hate Trump - I cant help it. Something about the hair and the bankruptcy, and just the overall treatment of people.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                          Do you think the DNA test shows she's an Indian? Is 1/1024th now considered Indian? If so, we all better go get our cards.
                          Not sure how it officially works - I do know that it proves there is Indian in her Heritage somewhere.

Comment

Native American could be from South America for all we know. The Cherokee nation put out a PSA about this. I will see if I can find it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tmill View Post
                              The Cherokee nation put out a PSA about this. I will see if I can find it.
                              I posted it. I mean that should tell most what they need to know.

If you still need to see what 1/2024 looks like (and again, it may just be a Honduran not a real Indian) -
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                                Only if your family is in the Dawes Final Rolls for Cherokee and 4 other tribes. The 1930 census is also used for other tribes.

Comment

Working...
                                X