Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Isla Mujeres: Anyone charter a boat here for Sailfish?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isla Mujeres: Anyone charter a boat here for Sailfish?

Who did you use? Specifically want to chase sails and nothing else. Thank you in advance!

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
    Who did you use? Specifically want to chase sails and nothing else. Thank you in advance!
    Long shot but they may be able to help:
    Mario Barrios Great Day Tours 998-111-9585 mbarrios1436@gmail.com
    Miguel Moreno Povedano (El Gato)998-167-5639

Miguel (El Gato) took my wife and I on a half day fishing trip. He mentioned he acquired a yacht for bigger game fishing. You can find him close to where the port is where you arrive from Cancun. Go left and you'll find a hangout where all the guides are.
    Don't know if this will help you but it's a start.
    Enjoy,
    cat

Comment

Yes I'll definitely check that out!

Anyone else?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

I can only add that I wish I'd done it back in December when I was there.

Comment

Hands down Capt. Anthony Mendello , best time is February, March but have had 30+ sails a day in May with him

Comment

Originally posted by dietryin View Post
            Hands down Capt. Anthony Mendello , best time is February, March but have had 30+ sails a day in May with him
            OK thanks for the info! It'll be early May so hopefully we find a few.

Comment

We went last February but I can't recall the guide's name. I do remember the boat was named La Cucaracha del Mar or something like that. We had a group of 8 and it was around $100 a piece. Each of us caught a Bonita and he put us on 4 sails. Good times

Comment

Working...
              X