traditional swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

traditional swap

What happened to the traditional swap meet that a member was going to put together? I would love to do that

It's this weekend at Vanderpool.

Comment

Crap I thought that that was a shot out or something. I can't make this weekend

Comment

Vanderpool is a big 3D shoot where there will be an incredible number of trad shooters and vendors, but it is not the swap meet that LAW was trying to organize in this thread:

I think caughtandhobble was just funning a little bit!

Bisch

Comment

It appears that all of the big trad swap meets are back east.

Comment

and worth the trip.

Comment

Still working on the swap meet idea, will get input from folks this weekend in Vanderpoll.

Comment

I think it would be a great idea to do the swap at a shoot. We would need permission from the event organizer and maybe each person setting up a "trade blanket" could donate to the raffle or something? It just seems smart to hold the swap in conjunction with a major shoot? Chester???

Comment

I would love to have one here in the Houston area. If anyone would want to put that together I would go.

Comment

the One in the Houston Area is held the weekend after Mothers day In Chester

Comment

Working...
                    X