Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

steel building cost

Hello TBH,
    How much would it cost to pour slab and build a 30x30 steel building with 2 roll up doors? I am bidding on a home that has such building and wanted to have an idea of what the building cost to install.
    thanks,
    Cat

Building Cost

There's an add in #9 from this link

Comment

Originally posted by jdma View Post
      There's an add in #9 from this link
      http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...ght=ark-la-tex
      thanks for the information.

Comment

I just ordered a 30x50 from Mueller. But subing out the dirt and concrete was just under 10k so I'd expect about half that for your size and hopefully less unless you need a lot of fill like me.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Depends, probably 20ish a sq ft. Maybe more if they had piers and beams poured too.

Electricity on it? Water and sewer?

Comment

My numbers are from 18 months ago. I priced everything from a 40 x40 to a 40 x 80. Built the 40 x 80. The building shell with 6ā€ insulation in the roof and 4ā€ in the walls was a little more than $19/ sq ft. The price per sq ft goes up as the building size goes down. The 40 x 50 was around $21/sq ft. I contracted separately for the slab, building kit and erection. Using a single general contractor would have cost me an additional 10K. Iā€™m looking now to build a small barndo on a weekend place. Curious as to what the steel tariff has done to building prices.

Comment

Last year I had a 30X60 heavy duty slab with 30X40 enclosed and 20X30 covered on the end. 14' eave heights, 4 in 12 pitch roof, 1 roll up door and 1 walk through, 12 windows, and sprayed in insulation for 45K. This was a site built steel building.

Comment

I think depending on you location will effect your $ per square foot also. Deeper in the country where quality crafts workers are limited May increase your costs. I had a 30'x50' x14' with three roll up doors, one entry door built for approximately $40,500.00 roll insulation. Also three windows, plumbed up for a bathroom, shower also. Give or take a couple hundred.

Comment

Working...
                X