Sad Day (Robbinhood Related)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad Day (Robbinhood Related)

I wanted to see how many shots it would take me to get a robbin hood at 20 yards.

Turned out it took me only two shots.

The yellow fletched arrow was intended to be the sacrificial lamb.

I was going to just shoot one arrow at a time. When I drew back to shoot the second shot I thought to myself "DON"T DO IT !!!" Then CRACK !!!!!!

I'm still gonna count it.

Rick
    Attached Files

I first and only came after I bought a fresh 1/2 dozen gold tips because I needed new arrows. It was cool until I realized I had 4 left lol

Comment

Kmiles, you had 5 left. I have had 2 different robin hoods, neither of them was intentional. Just shooting my target, but I refuse to waste both. Rick, NICE Shooting.

Comment

There's not much danger of me doing it, but after the first one I'm a little nervous about shooting groups up close. Arrows are high!! At 20 I have a better chance of winning the lottery though.[emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
          There's not much danger of me doing it, but after the first one I'm a little nervous about shooting groups up close. Arrows are high!! At 20 I have a better chance of winning the lottery though.[emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          That's why I generally just shoot one, then pull it before shooting another, or space my shots out on different spots.

This time, the urge to shoot overwhelmed me, and I paid dearly for it.

Rick

Comment

Nice shot.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Rick you know better, but then I don't have to tell you that

Comment

Great shot!

Comment

My first robinhood was at BPS when I first got a notion to get into archery... was test drivin a diamond in their range and nailed it at 20yds. Needless to say I was the coolest kid in there that day....at age 27 surrounded by 9-12 yo

Comment

Working...
                  X