A thank you and a pay it forward thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A thank you and a pay it forward thread

After my post 2 weeks ago I have received an outpouring amount of support, messages, gifts, surprises, and love.

I just wanted to do a massive THANK YOU post to so many people and an update on the bow...

Jaker_cc offered up an Elite Hunter to a First Responder or Military Member. I was able to jump on the deal and he shipped it right away. I felt like a kid on Christmas morning but was nervous the 31" DL wouldn't fit just right. I was willing to give it a shot anyways.

Xman59, Gary, had a PSE Surge he sent my way to check out as well.

I received a text from Fishndude in regards to several gift cards that were donated to CCR in my name to get me squared away. He said he also had people dropping items off with him to do whatever it took to get be back in the woods this season.

Some people would like to remain anonymous but I would just like to share that during the waiting game, I received a handful of packages at my door including a release, quiver, sight, and a target. Jeff received a bag, broadheads, and a game cam!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH.

After work this morning I took both bows and my new gear to CCR today to figure out what would suite me best.

It was shock to Chris and the rest of the guys at CCR that I was drawing the Elite back, pulling 70#... Heck I was a little surprised too thinking I was only drawing 60... so that was a little entertaining...

I just wanted to do a massive THANK YOU post to so many people and an update on the bow...

The Elite ended up being too long and instead of buying new mods, I have decided to do what Jake did and pay it forward. Chef meets the criteria for whom Jake was wanting to pass his bow along to so I am paying it forward to him.
    I did get the PSE set up with the donated sight, bought some new arrows and a bow case with the generous gift cards.

I do have one hunt lined up next month in Oklahoma but maybe I can make it to the woods before then for a little bit of carbon fiber therapy.

And, just to let everyone know. I did get my fan fixed thanks to one special TBH'r.

Attached are a few pics, I wanted to share!

THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good stuff here.

Comment

Amazing gesture from an outstanding group and young woman!!! To repay everyone that helped me as well, I will return the favor and start a Pay It Forward thread early next week and give away the bow I recently bought to replace my blown up bow!!! God I love this place and the kind hearted people that tend the fire!!!

Comment

Missed the original thread, but that is allsome.

Comment

One more for the good guys here

Comment

That’s awesome! Good on the people that made this happen and you for paying it forward! Good stuff here!

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
                Missed the original thread, but that is allsome.

Comment

Awesome! Great people on this site.

Comment

Good stuff.

Comment

"Lotta good folks here"...RSatt

Comment

God is good!

Comment

Awesome!! Good luck on your OK hunt.

Comment