2018 British Open - Carnoustie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Txoutdoorsman's raccoons are starving!
    Doublecheck your books and make certain your cards, letters, PPs, and Abes for banana moon pies made it.

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
      Doublecheck your books and make certain your cards, letters, PPs, and Abes for banana moon pies made it.
      Amen, I have another donation I need to make next Sunday.

Comment

Moon pies. Man that’s an old snack. Had too many as a kid and I can’t stand them now.

I’m ready to win another one. Come on Thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
          Moon pies. Man that’s an old snack. Had too many as a kid and I can’t stand them now.

I’m ready to win another one. Come on Thursday.
          Don't be greedy now, I'm in need of corn & moon pies.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeBlood View Post
            Don't be greedy now, I'm in need of corn & moon pies.

See, here's a GOF who also was probably around at the Dawn of Moon Pies

I'm running out of things to quote, so check to make certain PayPals etc. went through.

Doghouse, Hoss163 and one other were received in the mail. Let me know if you snail mailed yours. It seems the Champion received it but tossed the envelope and name into File13, and this is the person who beat us SMH...
            Last edited by 18ncs; 08-06-2018, 03:19 AM.

Comment

Let me know if you snail mailed yours. It seems the Champion received it but tossed the envelope and name into File13, and this is the person who beat us twice SMH...
              Wow, what does that say about us?

Comment

Working...
              X