No announcement yet.

Texas vs Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My three experiences crossing into Canada have been mostly negative. I think they don't like Americans and Texans especially.

Comment

Originally posted by 417scott View Post
      Although if you bring up guns, the vast majority of Canadians will not understand why many people in the US (or "The Independent State of Texas") feel the need for so many firearms.
      Your experience couldn't be more different than mine, my experience with Canadians has been that they wish they could get the amount of guns us American's have. I was in southern Ontario though.

They also wish they could come to America to buy fuel and snowmobiles too.

Comment

Originally posted by raiderelkhunter View Post
        Truer words have never been spoken. Don't get me wrong, I love that I am FROM Texas, but living up north and raising my kids here is a no brainer compared to the over crowded places in Texas. Granted I am from Lubbock, which is flat and uglier than a lot of TX. Canadians don't hate Americans. They are just dumbfounded at our political **** show.

Enjoy the trip and be careful!
        Justin Trudeau: "Hold my non gender specific glass of chardonnay raiderelkhunter!"

Comment

Originally posted by txcooker10 View Post
          Sorry, today is the 2 year anniversary of this happening, and I just couldn't resist.

Comment

The Canadian women are great, the guys not so much. Always seemed to have an inferiority complex or something. I would keep it easy, maybe something about building a wall to keep the Rosie O'Donnels from moving there. Or maybe just a
            Attached Files

Comment

My favorite, for more than one reason
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by txcooker10 View Post
                This would mean we are okay with a career .245 hitter repping our state...no thanks..

Comment

Originally posted by j sweet View Post
                  my favorite, for more than one reason :d
                  Bwaahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                    Your experience couldn't be more different than mine, my experience with Canadians has been that they wish they could get the amount of guns us American's have. I was in southern Ontario though.

They also wish they could come to America to buy fuel and snowmobiles too.
                    Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                    The Canadian women are great, the guys not so much. Always seemed to have an inferiority complex or something. I would keep it easy, maybe something about building a wall to keep the Rosie O'Donnels from moving there. Or maybe just a
                    The Canucks I have dealt with in work seem to love America (especially Texas), but like here, once you get into the cities and the "trendy" areas you get a bunch of gender neutral snowflakes just like in any major city, and Austin.
                    I know I have heard a number of canadians hoping Trump can help them....

Comment

Originally posted by kfd82 View Post
                      My son and I are going on a High Adventure Canoe trek through the US boundary waters and into Canada next month. I'm looking for a picture/meme/slogan that I can put onto a shirt or hat that shows Texas' superiority over all things Canada....

Something good natured, that clearly demonstrates Texan bravado.

We are crossing the border in canoes at an uncontrolled access point, and will be camping in a Provencal park. I plan to leave a Texas flag flying in the park while we are there and will probably leave it there when we paddle away.
                      What have yall got for me?
                      You should just make a shirt that says something about schwarmas, like "we don't eat schwarmas in Texas"

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                        The Canucks I have dealt with in work seem to love America (especially Texas), but like here, once you get into the cities and the "trendy" areas you get a bunch of gender neutral snowflakes just like in any major city, and Austin.
                        I know I have heard a number of canadians hoping Trump can help them....
                        My real experience was a decade or so ago, when Bush was Prez. It was tough being a Texan over seas, there werent a lot of folks abroad that liked him. Ran into more than a few Americans in fact that said they wouldnt come back to the states until he was out of office.

But like the OP they just made me represent my state that much more.

Comment

I’d just stay in the USA and spend my hard earned dollars here.

Comment

My real experience was a decade or so ago, when Bush was Prez. It was tough being a Texan over seas, there werent a lot of folks abroad that liked him. Ran into more than a few Americans in fact that said they wouldnt come back to the states until he was out of office.

But like the OP they just made me represent my state that much more.
                            I'm thinking you must have meant to say, "It was tough bein' a libtard DemoKraut back then too"... because I spent a lot of time overseas when both Bush's were president, and the folks I dealt with (oil patch, Middle East, Europe and Asia) loved the Bush's, BOTH of them... Since that time, who they didn't like was Obama... They are off the charts happy with the Trumster...

Comment

You are making a whole lot of assumptions there, slick
                              Attached Files

Comment

You are making a whole lot of assumptions there, slick
                                Toga party at UT?

Comment

Working...
                                X