No announcement yet.

Sexy texts from the wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a thing wrong with having a Sugar Mama!

Comment

Originally posted by bigtex76 View Post
      Four years worth of payments on those three debts? That must of been a huge project? What kind of jobs do that? Not us in the education or medical field. Awesome for you guys.
      Real estate. Ooo

Comment

Originally posted by chrisgunguy View Post
        Real estate. Ooo
        I've been thinking about getting my license and doing it on the side. Real Estate is the reason why you see a lot of luxury cars, especially here in North Texas.

Comment

Awesome! My wife paid off our house 8 years ago and I paid off everything else 4 years ago.... It’s a great feeling...

Comment

Time to celebrate and SAVE money!

Comment

Congrats! I'm right there with you. I think I owe 8K on my truck, but everything else is paid for. Probably pay my truck off in July, and rat hole every penny we can for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisgunguy View Post
                My wife just sent me the top three most sexy texts I’ve ever received.

Shop paid off
                House paid off
                Jeep paid off

I can’t even walk around in the office right now.

Seriously. She has busted her butt over the last six months on a project for her boss (who owns the business). It was really long ours and stressful but he came though with his promise of a bonus if she did it. Was enough to wipe out our last 4years of payments. Such a relief. All we owe is 5k on my 2016 Silverado and we are debt free.

That is awesome! Congratulations and kudos to your wife!

I have to admit, and the juvenile humor in me ) made me highlight the above. Forgive me, but I must ask. What kind of special project did she do for her boss?

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                  That is awesome! Congratulations and kudos to your wife!

I have to admit, and the juvenile humor in me ) made me highlight the above. Forgive me, but I must ask. What kind of special project did she do for her boss?

That’s funny. Thought that myself. She managed his sale of some of his apartment complexes.

Comment

Congrats man, that is awesome.

Comment

As long as the next text didn't say "oops wrong person" sounds like a heck of a time to celebrate. Congrats to y'all!

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Very nice! Congratulations

Comment

Cudos

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Comment

OP---congrats for sure, now do what Landrover posted and I seconded: YESSUH!!!!! Kongrats that is beyond SEXY. You guys have just changed your life forever if you can stay consumer debt free. We have been there for 10 years (except our home) and it is scary super smooth sailing anytime crap comes up. Snowball the payments you no longer have into that Silverado and I promise you it will ride even better being paid off!!! Then stack that cash sir!!!![/quote]

Landrover---you got that right!!!! I just finished Financial Peace as a small group leader, and the stories we heard about debt from middle-aged to approaching retirement folks just made me quiver. Snowball, snowball, snowball and if you don't know/understand what that means, check out Financial Peace. Don't think the program is a "one size fits all" thing and that you must do each and every part, but pats of it are very much applicable, and, NEVER leave out discipline as one of your financial talents/skills.

Comment

Congrats!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X