My Bow Hunting Experience in Dhanis TX, with Mastercraftka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Bow Hunting Experience in Dhanis TX, with Mastercraftka

I can say that I had a great experience hunting in Dhanis, TX, 29 October 2016. I met a guy by the name of Mike who is a guide and happens to allow hunts on a ranch by the name of AZM. It was great!!

If you plan on a meat hunt AZM is the way to go, I could not count the amount of Turkeys we saw on the property but when I tried to count them, I saw more then 18 turkeys. I was able to get a doe and tried for the hog but then agin hogs are so unpredictable. The doe I shot with my bow was my first hunt of the season and it was a heart shot, Mike was impressed because it was my first time. I would also like to state that Mike was great when it came to hospitality because he had a house on the property with beds, restrooms, a full sized kitchen. I could not believe that I am only pay $200 to hunt mainly doe because that was what I really wanted, I would check the prices everywhere else and I would pay at least $250-$350 just for a Doe hunt. Well, Mike through in the hog but then again hogs are unpredictable. I would recommend Mike because he did everything from the gutting to the quartering and yes you have to skin the deer yourself, No questions asked but also no complaints because he got the messy part out of the way.

Mike will put you on deer at a feeder and I could not be any more surprised because when he said that he could put me on deer, Mike put me on a lot of deer. I was able to get one of the largest Doe's on the property with being patient and allowing the deer to get near the feeder. I can say though I was able to see a lot bigger Doe than what I shot with my bow but I was so excited that I shot the second largest one I saw.

I was able to meet his family and friend later in the afternoon when they all showed up, but that did not bother me because they are all really nice people and they can tell you that it is a great place to hunt as well. The property is low fence but it is South Texas. I also noticed that he had a lot of bucks out there that are going to be massive when the hit their peak.

If you are interested PM me and I would be happy to give you his information or you can just PM Mastercraftka.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks good times and congrats on your first bow kill!!

Comment

Congrats on the first bow kill! Sounds like a good time

Comment

Nice job, congrats

Comment

congrats !!!

Comment

Good work man.

Comment

Now you're hooked! Congrats!

Comment

Oh yeah with a bow.. if you guys are interested message MastercraftKa he has lots of doe, I mean lots and if you are a meat hunter it works out perfectly

Comment

$200 a day?

Comment

Originally posted by TalonErickson7 View Post
                      $200 a day?

Yes just a day hunt..

Comment

Is there a website or contact info?

Comment

Originally posted by joel45acp View Post
                          Is there a website or contact info?
                          I sent you a pm

Comment

Thanks for the info. I can't reply cuz I don't have enough postings

Comment

Originally posted by joel45acp View Post
                              Thanks for the info. I can't reply cuz I don't have enough postings
                              But can you see the message in your pm box??

Comment

Working...
                              X