Ole' Mossy: Young Hill Country 14 Pointer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ole' Mossy: Young Hill Country 14 Pointer

Videoed this deer this past Saturday evening, sorry for the camera turning sideways towards the end as I filmed this with my iPhone that was mounted on my bow and when I picked up my bow straight up and down to video horizontally since I started videoing vertically it stayed vertical. This deer is one that we had appear randomly on our cameras mid summer and have guessed him to be about 3.5 yrs. old. Hopefully with his size now he'll grow to be a real stud at about 5.5

We call this deer ole' mossy and we've had him on trail cameras all over our 2500 acre lease. Nobody's seen him in person until I did that night. We believe ...

That's a really impressive deer...most guys would have probably taken that shot. Kudo's to you and your lease members for holding off as a group and giving him time to grow.

Comment

What a beast in the making. Passing him up makes it all the sweeter when his time does come. I'd like to see more of this happening. We would all benefit.

Comment

Give him his time and he will give you a trophy!

Comment

You did right to pass on him this year. He's going to be a stud!

Comment

Oh yea he's gonna be special!

Comment

Originally posted by ATXBowhunter View Post
              That's a really impressive deer...most guys would have probably taken that shot. Kudo's to you and your lease members for holding off as a group and giving him time to grow.

Believe me it was VERY hard to pass him up as this is my first year bow hunting and have only had bucks come in that are too small and this stud. All I want is a doe!

Comment

Working...
              X