Ranches similar to KJO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ranches similar to KJO?

I've read both good and bad about KJO over the last couple years, and I've heard several folks mention that they hunt similar affordable ranches.

I'm looking for a four day hunt for exotics, rams, hogs. Package deal is best. I like the price point of KJO which is just under $1000 for a safari package. What other venues can you recommend that I look into with a good reputation for a great experience? I have hunted at Bowhunters paradise before and enjoyed it. I'd really like to hear about places that folks feel strongly about the quality of experience.

Search Diamond C on here and you wont find one complaint about it.

Comment

I traveled from Washington state last Dec. to hunt with Extreme Bowhunting in Brackettville. I think this is the place that use to be Bowhunters paradise (but I am not 100%) We did a 2 day hunt and both of us took nice animals (I took a blackbuck buck and a doe, whilw my partner took a Texas dall and an Axis doe). We seen a ton a great trophies and as it happened we both missed one animal each. Caleb, the guide/host is a great guy and he will let you dictate how you want to hunt. He will give you advice, but it is your hunt. The prices are very good (in my oppinion) and the animals were very nice. The lodging was basic, but comfortable. I have rebooked for this Dec on a 4 day hunt and have no reason to believe it will be anything short of a fantastic trip. Good luck wherever you book.

Comment

Originally posted by the lab View Post
        I traveled from Washington state last Dec. to hunt with Extreme Bowhunting in Brackettville. I think this is the place that use to be Bowhunters paradise (but I am not 100%) We did a 2 day hunt and both of us took nice animals (I took a blackbuck buck and a doe, whilw my partner took a Texas dall and an Axis doe). We seen a ton a great trophies and as it happened we both missed one animal each. Caleb, the guide/host is a great guy and he will let you dictate how you want to hunt. He will give you advice, but it is your hunt. The prices are very good (in my oppinion) and the animals were very nice. The lodging was basic, but comfortable. I have rebooked for this Dec on a 4 day hunt and have no reason to believe it will be anything short of a fantastic trip. Good luck wherever you book.
        It is the same exact ranch as Bowhunters Paradise, just new ownership. I've been talking to Caleb about booking a hunt at the end of the year and he seems like a really good guy. I haven't heard anything bad about that place yet.

Comment

Actually I've been to Bowhunters paradise and yes it's the same place. I really liked the hunt. I have heard that they have stocked a few more animals and they have some big ones. Right now it's a front runner though is love to hear about other options.

Comment

I have personally hunted the Quatro B Ranch and took some good animals.
            Check em out price is right!!

Comment

The Bugscuffle is the only high fence place I have ever hunted. I had a good hunt

Comment

Working...
              X