Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If your looking for a cheap EDC knife, check this one out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If your looking for a cheap EDC knife, check this one out!

To start off i very seldom go into Wal-mart with intentions of leaving with a knife, much less a knife I think ill carry on a daily basis. I know they sell Kershaw and some other reputable brands but ill shop for those at a knife shop or online. I always scan their selection to check for close outs, but instead a stumbled upon a Camillus Hustle folding knife. I don't consider myself a knife expert but I can Identify good quality's in a knife when i see them. The knife sits well in the hand and has held its edge way better than i could have hoped for. The AUS8 is also really easy to sharpen. It has nice G10 handles that are finished well with no rough edges.It opens and closes with no play in the blade at all. Even after 2 months of heavy use the blade tension has stayed tight. For $25+Tax, I'm thinking about buying a second to keep in the tool box. Just thought id pass this along to anybody looking for an EDC that may not have a ton to spend.

Heres a link to the model. This appears to be a Wal-Mart exclusive because this model isnt listed on the Camillus website.

Thanks

Comment

Thanks, I love me some knives ��

Comment

Working...
      X