• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Large Bluetooth speaker?

Looking for something to put in the shop, I want it loud[emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Academy has a good un bout 199. 00

Comment

You may think it crazy, but my kids bought me the pair of speakers that look like rocks and they are loud and weather proof. You can hear them at the back of my two ac lot.

Comment

Got my daughter a JBL CHARGE 3, at Best Buy for Christmas, It jams pretty good. I'm always telling her to turn it down ! Its in the $149 range.

Comment

Do you happen to have any milwaukee cordless tools? I have personally used their "charger/jobsite radio" (bluetooth) and its actually pretty darn good.

Comment

not sure what the budget is but this would do the trick.

I've got the Sound Dock 10 from about 5 years ago and it's amazing! Link to mine on ebay https://www.ebay.com/itm/Bose-Soundd...AAAOSw8jVapE-7

Comment

Bose makes a small cube that rocks. My 18 year old has it and it is plenty

Comment

I have a 600W peavey PA system with Bluetooth capability on the amp. 2 cabinets with 15’s and horns. You want LOUD this would be it. Check out Sweetwater online. They have great prices and even better service. Seriously - a small powered PA speaker may work great for you.

Comment

Originally posted by BigCohiba View Post
                  I have a 600W peavey PA system with Bluetooth capability on the amp. 2 cabinets with 15’s and horns. You want LOUD this would be it. Check out Sweetwater online. They have great prices and even better service. Seriously - a small powered PA speaker may work great for you.

That’s actually what I was thinking about. But I wanted to get some different opinions.

Comment

If you decide not to go with the concert hall approach, I would encourage you to take a look at the Block Rocker. Reliable and affordable.

Comment

I have the bose square speaker. It’s nice but I just upgraded to a Harman kardon big difference the hk is a much better sounding spesker. A lot louder and clearer

Comment

It is going into the shop right? Need something durable. Check out the Milwaukee Job radio. Bluetooth capable and charges tool batteries and runs on tool batteries in addition to AC power. I have had a few bluetooth speakers the size of milk cartons, JBL,proxelle surge blast, two or three from Walmart ect. They never last. Falls beat the crap out of them as does the plugging in and out of the USB cable which gets worn. Don't have to worry about that with the Milwaukee radio.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
                          It is going into the shop right? Need something durable. Check out the Milwaukee Job radio. Bluetooth capable and charges tool batteries and runs on tool batteries in addition to AC power. I have had a few bluetooth speakers the size of milk cartons, JBL,proxelle surge blast, two or three from Walmart ect. They never last. Falls beat the crap out of them as does the plugging in and out of the USB cable which gets worn. Don't have to worry about that with the Milwaukee radio.

Yea, I see you’re point. I’m still thinking the pa speaker so I can wirelessly connect them together. My shop is 40x60 and i don’t have any cordless Milwaukee tools.

Comment

I'm looking for one to use for a pig caller....

Comment

$199 at Sams club, great speakers, we have 2 at our wedding venue

Comment

Working...
                              X