• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 150class View Post
    Shoulders and abs were a success and a 7:30 mile to end it
    Nice!

Comment

Leg day today.

1 mile warm up on the treadmill, each exercise had a warmup set and then 3x10
      Leg presses
      Dead lifts
      Wall Squats
      Leg curls
      Weighted walking lunges
      RDLs

Then 3x20 on AB exercises, 10 minute on the treadmill and 12 minutes stretching in dry suana. Just short of 2 hours overall. Every part of my body has been sore for 3 weeks now.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
        Great cardio workout last night with 40 minutes on the elliptical on interval mode. Says I burned 500 calories. Then did shoulders chest tris and abs.

Ive lost 16 pounds since December when I initiated operation fat ***. Still a long ways to go but it's gradually coming off and I'm feeling better.
        Keep it up young man. The bold part is the most important. If you get to the finish line gradually, you will be more successful in keeping it off. Eating right and regular exercise will just become a way of life. Im 5 years into this and it is amazing how crappy bad food tastes to me now. I ate a Whataburger(I used to love them) about 2 weeks ago, and just thought to myself how bad it was.

Comment

Careful rtp, they'll beat you up around here (TBH) for bad mouthing Whataburger![emoji23]
          Yesterday was supposed to be some kind of cone drill blah blah something. Skipped it and went out and cleared a trail to a tree with a machete, limbed it up with a manual limb saw, and hung one of my climbing stands for hog hunting.
          Today:
          DB 3 direction lunges. 3 sets of 7 each leg.
          Skater hops. 3 sets 45 seconds each.
          Crossover step-ups. 3 sets of 12 each leg.
          Hip bucks. 3 sets to failure.
          Windshield wipers. 3 sets to failure.
          Went for a long hike through some thick brush looking for the pig I shot last night.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

I think I need a rest day. Did 30 minutes of good cardio. And then trap bar squats deadlifts and a bunch of other leg and calf reps. Three sets of raised leg lifts (abs).

Comment

Great cardio workout last night with 40 minutes on the elliptical on interval mode. Says I burned 500 calories. Then did shoulders chest tris and abs.

Ive lost 16 pounds since December when I initiated operation fat ***. Still a long ways to go but it's gradually coming off and I'm feeling better.

Great work, keep it up!

Originally posted by rtp View Post
              Im 5 years into this and it is amazing how crappy bad food tastes to me now. I ate a Whataburger(I used to love them) about 2 weeks ago, and just thought to myself how bad it was.
              Absolute blasphemy!!!

I'm on keto and I do a triple meat cheeseburger, sans the bun, with extra pickles.

I think I need a rest day. Did 30 minutes of good cardio. And then trap bar squats deadlifts and a bunch of other leg and calf reps. Three sets of raised leg lifts (abs).
              Do a light walk to to keep things moving.

Had a good session today.

Cleans 10x2 pyramiding up to a final set of 225.
              Front Squats 5x3
              Bent over BB rows 4x8
              Lat pull downs 2x10
              Close grip lat pull downs 2x12
              Straight bar push downs 3x10
              Machine tricep extensions 3x10
              Dead bug for abs

Comment

Nice work guys. I wished i lived closer to get some free weight training advice.

Went to the doctor today. Blood pressure was the lowest it's been in five or six years. May be able to get off my blood pressure and cholesterol meds next trip.

Comment

Nice work guys. I wished i lived closer to get some free weight training advice.

Went to the doctor today. Blood pressure was the lowest it's been in five or six years. May be able to get off my blood pressure and cholesterol meds next trip.
                  Wow, that is great news.

Come on down to Sugar Land.....I put you through it.

Oh and the body will tell you when you need an off day. That doesnt mean parking your *** on the couch but just take a day off from the gym.

Comment

That's great news!!!!

Comment

Awesome stuff

Comment

I actually slept 7 hours last night! YAY! Made it to the gym, got my warmup in and then it was chest and abs. Took it a little easy to reduce the DOMS.

5X8-10

Incline bench/hanging leg raises
                        Wide grip chest press/incline situps
                        Pec deck fly/cable rotations
                        Pushups/weighted crunches

I'm thinking legs and arms tomorrow. Monday will probably start back in the 10X10 routine.

Comment

Today was supposed to be sprints and gassers.[emoji107]
                          Pulled up a YouTube substitute. (10 minute fat burner)
                          Squat thrust burpee.
                          Squat Jack burpee.
                          Squat thrust squat burpee.
                          Chest down burpee.
                          Single leg mountain climber burpee.
                          Side kick through burpee.
                          Chop & hop single leg burpee.
                          Angry mule burpee.
                          Triple skyfall burpee.
                          1 arm get up burpee (I was only able to do 1 of these and turned it into a push-up burpee after that).
                          Goal was 12 reps of each in a minute or less. Got at least 10 on half of em, and not less than 6 on any of the others. Definitely harder than I expected and I wasn't able to do it in 10 minutes, I had to take a few seconds rest between several of the sets.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Sheeettttttttttttttttt

Ate like crap at lunch today because Reps brought food... Chick-fil-A and cheese cake

Did my run to make up for it.....

10.1 miles in 1hr 44mins

Legs are freaking fried.....

That being said Legs in the morning at the gym unless I’m just flat beat

Comment

Leg day today. Smith machine, leg extensions and leg curls followed by machine shoulder presses, lateral raises and front raises for shoulders. 12-15 reps with Hit cardio between every set.every set

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                                Sheeettttttttttttttttt

Ate like crap at lunch today because Reps brought food... Chick-fil-A and cheese cake

Did my run to make up for it.....

10.1 miles in 1hr 44mins

Legs are freaking fried.....

That being said Legs in the morning at the gym unless I’m just flat beat
                                Nice job!

Comment

Working...
                                X