No announcement yet.

TPWD draw hunts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They sent me two books for some reason. Better than the NONE I usually get! =)

Comment

you can just apply online for the hunts.
      thats what i did sending the check this morning!
      wish me luck
      and good luck to rest of you

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTrophyBowhunter View Post
        you can just apply online for the hunts.
        I was wondering when TPWD would make it available to do that. I guess now, it's up to the check to get there before the deadline.
        Can you use a credit card on line?

Comment

I went to the online application...you can't really apply online. You just select the hunts, fill in your personal info, and then you can print out the forms you need. Then you have to fill in the names of the other hunters on your card. Then you mail it in with a check like before.

Comment

It seems like its been 6 or 7 years since they had online application available, I guess they had some serious issues with the old online system.

Comment

I put in last year and was drawn for Granger,LUCKY ME. Evidently I dont have to worry about it anymore cause I received one in the mail today

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                I went to the online application...you can't really apply online. You just select the hunts, fill in your personal info, and then you can print out the forms you need. Then you have to fill in the names of the other hunters on your card. Then you mail it in with a check like before.
                exactly!

Good luck to ya'll

Comment

sent mine in today

Comment

Working...
                  X