No announcement yet.

Official Lake Georgetown Public Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m all for killing does all day long. Just wish I had more coming to my feeder. Heck I have 3-5 bucks coming regularly and only 2 does and a fawn coming in.

Comment

Two does could be tough... but I've worked out an agreement.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

Is this set up anyones on here or know who's it is? Set up with in 50 yards of two different set ups.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Honeybadger1 View Post
          Is this set up anyones on here or know who's it is? Set up with in 50 yards of two different set ups.
          That's my buddy Chad, before we set it up we walked in circles around the area to make sure there was nothing else out there, did not see anything.

We walked 100 yard circles -- both of us going in opposite directions and double walking.

Not saying we are perfect -- possible someone has some crazy hidden stuff out there, but pretty sure we would of seen it if it's within 50 yards or even 100.
          We found two guys setup on the other side of the white road for example.

You can PM me your # and i can pass along to Chad, hopefully they can work something out.
          Last edited by Falling; 09-21-2018, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Just sent you a message.

Comment

Don't see a message yet. Will check back and pass along to chad when i do.

Comment

It won’t let me message you because I don’t have enough posts. My number is 512 9137883. I’m maybe 60-70 yards away and been there since mid July. Other set up is the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Honeybadger1 View Post
                  It won’t let me message you because I don’t have enough posts. My number is ***X. I’m maybe 60-70 yards away and been there since mid July. Other set up is the same.
                  Sent Chad your #. You can remove it from your post if you want

Comment

Just got back from checking my area. Alot of water and noticed feeder battery had disconnected. No deer on camera all week. Just hogs.

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
                      Just got back from checking my area. Alot of water and noticed feeder battery had disconnected. No deer on camera all week. Just hogs.
                      Same on the pigs and no deer this week.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Comment

My camera pull from this week looked pretty normal. A couple morning or evenings during the storm with no deer, otherwise looks like I have some reliable targets coming in.

All ready for the weekend....

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

At least you have deer!! I’m not getting squat so far, just found a guy set up pretty close to me and another hunter, just don’t get it why people can’t figure out what 100 yards. Ok, rant over.

Comment

Mine not so much. Have noticed a decline in pictures over the last couple weeks. Went and pulled the card Saturday and only 30 pics over the previous week. All pigs.

Comment

I did have this pic which I thought was pretty cool. The doe apperently wants to be the first “punch out” on my hunting permit. Lol

Deer numbers dropped over the last two weeks.
                              Attached Files

Comment

I've been trying for 4 weeks to get deer to my feeder. Finally get them there 2 weeks ago and now they are gone again. Taking a bag of rice bran out there Wednesday do on last check of the camera and then look for a easy way into my stand and I'll be r3ady as can be.

Comment

Working...
                                X