I wish I could boycott Nike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
    I believe if you check Kaep’s record since beginning his protest, he has definitely put his money where his mouth is.

I’ve said many times- I don’t like kneeling, but he’s not hurting anyone.
    JJ, it's not about hurting anyone, it's about RESPECT for our country

I understand not feeling good about our government, it's o.k.... but I just think that they guys that are protesting are just talking with their mouths full, living the good life...

btw I am a Trumpster.

Comment

Well Hell, I havent bought UA in a few years now and now I have to add Nike to the list. Pretty soon I guess I will just have store brand stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
        It was made because the only people that believe that kneeling is disrespectful are old and considered out of touch. That’s not NIKE’s demographic.

There are a few youngins here and there, but overall everyone seems to understand he’s not hurting or disrespecting anyone.
        Bull****. Nike is simply pandering to their demographics.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
          LoL
          And what is that?

Last edited by texansfan; 09-03-2018, 07:21 PM.

Comment

I don't see how anyone can think it's not disrespectful. You have to be kidding yourself. Or plain trolling like usual.

Ever watch the movie National Security? I guess people really are that stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
              Does this mean that Nike is reaching out to 50 plus year olds? I’m not seeing anything other than i posted.

Comment

Does this mean that Nike is reaching out to 50 plus year olds? I’m not seeing anything other than i posted.
                I'm asking you what is Nike's demographic that you say they are pandering to?
                Because it seems that a bulk of their income should come from this demographic.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                  I don't see how anyone can think it's not disrespectful. You have to be kidding yourself. Or plain trolling like usual.

Ever watch the movie National Security? I guess people really are that stupid.
                  Yeah that would be like White Castle hiring David Duke as their national spokesperson.

It is disrespectful.
                  It is meant to show a sign that you aren't honoring the flag.
                  Like if you don't salute a higher ranking military person you are disrespecting them and their rank
                  Last edited by texansfan; 09-03-2018, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
                    I'm old and a Nam combat veteran. He's disrespecting my friends who came home with the American Flag draped over their coffins.
                    Well said my friend. I never bought a Nike product nor will I ever. Find another way to convince the masses that they ( multi millionaires) are somehow downtrodden

Comment

I hope they go bankrupt.
                      I believe every company is entitled to do what they want, but sometimes it’s best to keep your mouth shut. By pandering to this db they have alienated the majority of folks who think there are other ways to protest instead of kneeling during the National Anthem. Eff em!

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                        I'm asking you what is Nike's demographic that you say they are pandering to?
                        Because it seems that a bulk of their income should come from this demographic.
                        How many 50 year olds are buying Nike shoes and apparel?

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                          I hope they go bankrupt.
                          I believe every company is entitled to do what they want, but sometimes it’s best to keep your mouth shut. By pandering to this db they have alienated the majority of folks who think there are other ways to protest instead of kneeling during the National Anthem. Eff em!
                          Yep^^^ you know what is going on!!!

Comment

Agree 100%, there demographics are mostly young athletes who don’t know any better and think kaperneck is a hero.

Comment

I just hope that these guys never-ever-ever have to defend this nation.

Comment

How many 50 year olds are buying Nike shoes and apparel?
                                You serious?
                                How many 8 to 12 year old kids are wearing Nike shoes and apparel?

I forgot about the average BMI here but if you workout then DRI fit is some wonderful stuff

I find it veeerrrrrry telling that someone can be over 30 years old and has never had any Nike branded product.
                                Never played ball sports?
                                Never bought workout gear?
                                City folk vs Rural folk, I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X