No announcement yet.

Live from the Social Club (Price drop from $327,000 to $297,500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking good on most, but my inner engineer can't write-off on that bed.

What happens if the container's a rockin'.....???
    Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

Originally posted by Devin View Post
      Looking good on most, but my inner engineer can't write-off on that bed.

What happens if the container's a rockin'.....???
      Well it passed the first test. I think it will be okay if I keep it West / East.

With that being said, I am open to suggestions on what is a better solution. Because of the height / size of the bed and the height of the electrical outlets, the mattress / sheets were touching them. That made me nervous for a spark so the fear of it falling is less than my fear of fire.

I guess I could build a new bed out of wood or metal for the correct height, but I would like to find a solution with this current setup.

Comment

Build a wood frame with Draws for storage underneath.

Comment

Looks awesome and love the fact that your wife is sharing in your outdoor passion. My wife and I have hunted and fished together since we started dating (30+ years ago). We raised our kids in the outdoors (16,21,& 23) and they all expect to do the same with their boyfriend/girlfriends and now spouse. Our time together in the outdoors is something we are both passionate about and really cherish, hope y'all get to experience the same!

Another real benefit when you're all involved is that you're required to have more gear and bigger boats, like the new one in my avatar that my wife had to have so that everyone can go with us

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
            Do this!
            Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

Nice Heath....very nice.

Comment

I just found this thread and read it from page one! Congratulations on the new place and it looks like your doing an awesome job building it up. Have fun and enjoy every minute! I have a place of my own and there is no feeling in the world like it. Even during the.....let's call them less desirable of times.....I still have a smile on my face as long as I'm inside the gate!

Comment

congrats

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                    Primo advice!

Comment

Originally posted by tmstuk View Post
                      I just found this thread and read it from page one! Congratulations on the new place and it looks like your doing an awesome job building it up. Have fun and enjoy every minute! I have a place of my own and there is no feeling in the world like it. Even during the.....let's call them less desirable of times.....I still have a smile on my face as long as I'm inside the gate!
                      Thanks for taking the time. The reason I keep the thread going is I enjoy so many other threads like Stolle's and others that keep up with their place. It felt really good when I closed the gate on Sunday with all the work we had done over the weekend.

Looks like I need to build a wood frame so I can get my engineer buddy to sign off on it.

Comment

We made a quick stop at the SC this weekend on our way to Abilene. Everything turned green and we had to mow again. The view from the food plot to the tank.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8031.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	114.7 KB
ID:	24536066

I planted Turner Seed Fall Mix last Fall. This is what my plot looks like right now. I need to figure out my plan for this years Dove and Fall plots. I think I’m planting Turner Seed Dove Mix but only in 2 acres instead of all 5. Then plant the other 3 acres later for the Fall.

Name:	IMG_8026.jpg
Size:	176.1 KB
ID:	24536067

Name:	IMG_8027.jpg
Size:	103.1 KB
ID:	24536068

I pulled cards and the pigs and deer are steady visitors and healthy.

Name:	IMG_8043.jpg
Size:	92.1 KB
ID:	24536069

Name:	IMG_8044.jpg
Size:	83.1 KB
ID:	24536070

Name:	IMG_8045.jpg
Size:	79.6 KB
ID:	24536071

Name:	IMG_8046.jpg
Size:	75.6 KB
ID:	24536072

Name:	IMG_8048.jpg
Size:	84.6 KB
ID:	24536073

Name:	IMG_8049.jpg
Size:	98.1 KB
ID:	24536074

And for the first time, I had a group of turkeys roll through. I hope they stick around and invite their friends.

Name:	IMG_8041.jpg
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	24536075

Comment

Look-n great Heath.

Comment

Yes!

Comment

Awesome stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We also upgraded the futon cover and came up with a spice rack idea to hide the hot water heater. The inside of the cabin is done!

Name:	IMG_8036.jpg
Size:	74.5 KB
ID:	24536082

Name:	IMG_8033.jpg
Size:	64.8 KB
ID:	24536083

Comment

Working...