Nov 4th?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
    I don't know about that. Bay City being such a high value target and such a metropolitan area I'd keep a close eye out!! It's a good thing your Sherrif has nuts though.
    I thought it was me...........I don't even know where that is!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Let's just say maybe just maybe when they get their arses handed to them again that they learn a small lesson but I doubt it. Screw it. I invite them all to my house and let's see where this goes. Freaking morons.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
        If you gather or show colors your *** should get arrested on the spot
        Or shot on the spot. Hence Twin Peaks in Waco.

Comment

They are still talking a big game ..

A series of anti-government, leftist rallies set to descend on major cities nationwide Saturday is drawing the attention of local officials, who, like the organizers themselves, fear the events could be hijacked by violent masked anarchists.

Comment

Yaaaaaaaaawwwn.

Unless this thing rolls out like the Tet Offensive, it will be an abysmal let down. These losers invoke no fear. Their two borrowed single shot .22s and a paint ball gun aren't enough.

Comment

Please please please try... I beg you to gather all supporters and give it your best try.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                Please please please try... I beg you to gather all supporters and give it your best try.
                I've been creeping around on Twitter & Facebook and haven't seen anything solid yet. There are "local" chapters for antifa but they seem so aloof it cant be legit. Even commenting on Antifa Super Soldier they plan to "unleash. But then there are people who all calling out their stupidity which is even more entertaining.

Comment

I am wondering if this will bring out BLM etc.

Stay safe my friends..................

Comment

Nov 4th?

You know, maybe I’ll throw a bag of decoys in the bed of my pickup and my blind bag with license in the cab- so I can legally throw my Gold Hunter on the back seat and a box of steel T shells. Just in friggin’ case they try to stop my Dodge somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Man this is boring. I could have shot my guns more if I went deer hunting.

Those sorry sacks are too lazy to even riot these days.

Comment

When they declared war, I'm not sure they even know what that means.....

Comment

Originally posted by riverrat1 View Post
                          man this is boring. I could have shot my guns more if i went deer hunting.

Those sorry sacks are too lazy to even riot these days.
                          [ATTACH]880863[/ATTACH]

Comment

I like how Trump had the protesters in Washington busted with the highest punishment possible after he got inaugurated. Remember the limousine that was painted an burning that day? Some of those people got felonies and are still in Jail.

Comment

Soros decided to not pay them so none showed up for work.

Comment

Originally posted by 4wheels View Post
                                I like how Trump had the protesters in Washington busted with the highest punishment possible after he got inaugurated. Remember the limousine that was painted an burning that day? Some of those people got felonies and are still in Jail.

Play stupid games...

Comment

Working...
                                X