Shnf 16-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
    Didn't see it pushed down as in a bedding area. Pics may be deceiving tho. Just looks like dead grass blown down by the wind. Nothing out of the ordinary.

See I don't know.. that's why I was asking. I see it a lot and was wondering if it was bedding..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by NF HUNTER View Post
      Is that a trick question? Looking at it on my phone it looks like woods a pine tree and some grass a couple of beauty berry bushes.
      Lol !! I'm with you I was zooming in my phone trying to see what I was missing

Comment

In my stand
        Good luck to everyone braving the pumpkin army this morning.

Comment

I'm in a stand ( on the ground in some woods) but not in the Sam. Good luck to everyone out there today, stay safe.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Good Luck everyone !!

Comment

Very few hunters for for being opening week, campsite was not crowded like it usually gets..

Comment

Doe down in Brownwood

Comment

Great job Scott!!

Comment

Congrats TT... you put a textbook shot on her

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Buck-Chaser View Post
                      Very few hunters for for being opening week, campsite was not crowded like it usually gets..
                      They are all over here where I am!

Comment

Yep, that shot garentees a ride in the back of a pick up, nice shootin' Scott!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats TT. Nice shot

Comment

Originally posted by trophytrout1 View Post
                            Doe down in Brownwood

Bout time! I was starting to think you were one of those reach out and let them kinda guys! Good shooting.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Good shot tt. Looks like the mechanical passed thru.

Comment

Man I can not wait to get outta Austin... I'm off at 4pm today and I will have worked a couple hours shy of 60 this week.

Really hoping that I can hunt in peace for a couple days. Will be in the Sam Sunday-Wednesday. Thinking of camping at Cagle and hunting the West side.

txbowhunter31, please tell me you are not on the west side. I am going in somewhat blind, and my main priority is to be as far from other hunters as possible. Some of the stories about bullets wizzing by have me on edge!

I have Google Earthed for about 6 months, so I'd rather take my chances in a different area than get caught up in some cross fire.

Good luck everyone, would love to make some new friends. PM me and I can describe my truck. Thinking of staying at Cagle or Stubblefield.

Comment

Working...
                                X