A dozen years in the books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A dozen years in the books

Hasn’t necessarily felt like an anniversary today, my wife and 2 girls all have the flu. But today is our 12th anniversary. I make a post each year as an offering of hope that marriage can thrive and even be revived from the death bed. The 1st years of our marriage were a literal living hell. But when we both submitted to God things began to change. We have officially had twice as many good years as we had bad!

If you are at the end of your rope in your marriage don’t give up. Feel free to pm me, I feel if we do not share our gift we losing it

Our story

Congrats on a dozen, and I wish y'all many more

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats, and wishing many more for you.

Comment

Your on your way to many more..Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
            Hasn’t necessarily felt like an anniversary today, my wife and 2 girls all have the flu. But today is our 12th anniversary. I make a post each year as an offering of hope that marriage can thrive and even be revived from the death bed. The 1st years of our marriage were a literal living hell. But when we both submitted to God things began to change. We have officially had twice as many good years as we had bad!

If you are at the end of your rope in your marriage don’t give up. Feel free to pm me, I feel if we do not share our gift we losing it

Our story

http://www.theintentionallife.com/br...ng-marriage-2/
            You're not alone. My wife and I have been married 12 years also and the first 6 were very rocky. When we found our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and gave our marriage and life up to him our whole world changed. Just this week at work I had the opportunity to tell our story to a young man at work who is struggling in his relationship with his fiancé. He is a good kid and we have been praying that our story will help them and show them the light. Congratulations on your anniversary and good on you for witnessing to others the relationship that can be had when you turn your marriage over to God.

Comment

Congrats.

-john

Comment

Congratulations to you and your wife. Wishing you all the best.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Congrats and many more.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

I love hearing stories about God’s redeeming love. TBH needs more threads like this. Congrats on a fruitful, Godly marriage

Comment

tagged for later

Comment

Outstanding testimony. Congratulations to you both!

Comment

congrats!

Comment

Working...
                              X