How much interest.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much interest.....

Do all of you think it there would be in a litter of Bloodhound pups?
    Thinking of having my bi*ch bred early this summer. Just once then have her spayed. I just dont want to be stuck with a whole dang litter of puppy food conversion units

Post pics of the sire and dam

Comment

I’d be down for one for free to $150... I definitely don’t think you’d be stuck with them for long. Lower the price till they leave.

Comment

I’d be interested. My boy needs a dog of his own.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
          Post pics of the sire and dam
          Haven't decided on the Sire just yet but here is the Dam
          Last edited by K. Lane; 02-09-2019, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Had one way back when. His name was Dammit

Comment

Just my opinion, but there are too many (unwanted) dogs on this earth already. I wouldn't want to add to it unless absolutely necessary.

Comment

I'd be interested depending on price.

Comment

I would like one for free. I may also be willing to buy one that nots too expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
                    Just my opinion, but there are too many (unwanted) dogs on this earth already. I wouldn't want to add to it unless absolutely necessary.
                    So nobody should breed their dog until all the mutts are adopted on earth?? Alrighty... I hereby rename you TxASPCA

Speaking, why can I sponsor a kid in Africa for 38 cents a day, but it costs me 68 cents a day to sponsor a mutt thru ASPCA???🤨

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                      So nobody should breed their dog until all the mutts are adopted on earth?? Alrighty... I hereby rename you TxASPCA

Speaking, why can I sponsor a kid in Africa for 38 cents a day, but it costs me 68 cents a day to sponsor a mutt thru ASPCA???🤨
                      He asked for opinions and I gave mine. I wasn't rude...maybe you should try it.

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
                        He asked for opinions and I gave mine. I wasn't rude...maybe you should try it.
                        Okie dokie TxASPCA. I’ll try being nice if you can try being logical

Comment

Working...
                        X