Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice!

Comment

Nice work! Y’alls machinery movers up north are high. I had a 45k VTL removed from a plant on the west side of Houston and delivered to Brenham(60 miles) on their truck and unloaded for $3500.

Comment

DFW Movers, and Mustang Rigging, out of Forney

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobyh View Post
          Nice work! Y’alls machinery movers up north are high. I had a 45k VTL removed from a plant on the west side of Houston and delivered to Brenham(60 miles) on their truck and unloaded for $3500.
          That is Cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by doublearrow View Post
            What do you make? I thought my 6x18 (1700lbs) was a decent size surface grinder but that thing is massive.
            Sadly nothing. Im just learning machining. Rebuilt the mill and only used it a bit so far. Bought a Cazeneuve lathe that needed a little work...still doing that. The surface grinder was too cheap to pass up so I picked it up. Ended up with a tool cutter grinder as well today. Heres how I got it home

Comment

I need to move a beam drill line pretty quick...who has a mover/setup crew for that?��

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                Sadly nothing. Im just learning machining. Rebuilt the mill and only used it a bit so far. Bought a Cazeneuve lathe that needed a little work...still doing that. The surface grinder was too cheap to pass up so I picked it up. Ended up with a tool cutter grinder as well today. Heres how I got it home
                Very cool. Ive got lathes, pantographs, mills, surface grinders ect. Im just a hack teaching myself but its fun.

Comment

Working...
                X