No announcement yet.

Youth and Rodeo's 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My son Clay riding a rank one last night.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post

Hoggslayer
      Heck yeah.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Hoggslayer
        Nice

Comment

Hoggslayer
          Heck yeah!!! How many was he?

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
            Heck yeah!!! How many was he?
            He won because he was the only one to cover, but he never said what his score was. I wasn't at this one because he failed to tell his old man he was going to get on one. He said it was a spur of the moment decision.

Comment

He won because he was the only one to cover, but he never said what his score was. I wasn't at this one because he failed to tell his old man he was going to get on one. He said it was a spur of the moment decision.
              Where was the rodeo?

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                Where was the rodeo?
                Alvin

Comment

Good Ol’ AYLA arena!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just got my daughter signed up for the district 4H Horse show in June. Got some time to get her prepared so she can qualify for State in July.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                      Just got my daughter signed up for the district 4H Horse show in June. Got some time to get her prepared so she can qualify for State in July.
                      Where is your district horse show at?

Comment

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post
                        Where is your district horse show at?
                        district 10 is in Dripping Springs. If you go to 4H Connect and go to your daughters info. there is a drop down for signing up for stuff. There it will tell you when and where district is for your area. If it isn't there, I would call you county extension agent. They will know all that information.

State is what she is excited about. That will be in Abilene.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                          district 10 is in Dripping Springs. If you go to 4H Connect and go to your daughters info. there is a drop down for signing up for stuff. There it will tell you when and where district is for your area. If it isn't there, I would call you county extension agent. They will know all that information.

State is what she is excited about. That will be in Abilene.
                          Yes State is fun and in Abilene. Will have to lookup and see where our district competition is. We have never gone past our county but since she won county we may have to see where it fits with the rodeos.

Comment

All the time while rodeoing I always believed in the power of positive thinking. I've always believed that practice doesn't make you perfect unless you practice perfect. Recently watched the movie " when we all stand tall"....or something like that. There was one quote that jumped out..." We don't expect you play the perfect game, that's impossible. What we do expect and you should demand of yourself, is give a perfect effort!!" That may just be the greatest motivational quote for kids. Told Riley this afternoon while practicing " Give us a perfect effort".

Comment

Couple of Fans from this past weekend

Click image for larger version

Name:	fans.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	63.0 KB
ID:	24539510

Click image for larger version

Name:	fans2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	49.3 KB
ID:	24539511

Comment

Well my son had his first roping lesson tonight. Got a feeling this is going to get even more expensive

Comment

Working...
                                X