ISO: Farmhouse Furniture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ISO: Farmhouse Furniture

On a monthly basis we invite Veterans over for a dinner night and movie. We are looking to find someone who can custom build a Rustic/Farmhouse style dining room table that is rectangular, and another that is round.

Any leads on someone who can do this for us?

Can't help with the furniture.........
    But thanks for what your doing....

Comment

Friend on mine in Nacogdoches does this. Look up Wood Creek furniture on FB or @woodcreeknac on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by PilotJoe View Post
        On a monthly basis we invite Veterans over for a dinner night and movie. We are looking to find someone who can custom build a Rustic/Farmhouse style dining room table that is rectangular, and another that is round.

Any leads on someone who can do this for us?
        I have an Amish built Dining Room set that I'm trying to sell. Let me know if you'd like pictures

Comment

Here's a table top I'm currently building

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
            thanks for what your doing....
            You're Welcome. I like to be around a few story tellers and many great minds. It makes for a drama free entertaining night.

Comment

Heres one I built for my wife this year. 6"x20# beam legs with 2.375" boxcar wood top.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyneutrontx View Post
                I have an Amish built Dining Room set that I'm trying to sell. Let me know if you'd like pictures
                Wood it happen to be between 16 and 17ft in length?

Comment

My BIL has been building a lot of this type furniture and has started taking orders here recently, does really good work...he is PSE on here, hit him up.

Comment

Originally posted by calfroper_06 View Post
                    Heres one I built for my wife this year. 6"x20# beam legs with 2.375" boxcar wood top.
                    This is awesome and I bet super heavy. Do you sell stuff like this? Hoping to build a house next year and will be looking for a new dining table

Comment

Originally posted by PilotJoe View Post
                      Wood it happen to be between 16 and 17ft in length?
                      Nope sorry maybe 6 feet

Comment

Originally posted by TeamChampion12 View Post
                        My BIL has been building a lot of this type furniture and has started taking orders here recently, does really good work...he is PSE on here, hit him up.
                        Sorry I screwed that up, he is PEC on here

Comment

Thank you for the feedback. We are looking to have a table that sits 14 at a minimum.

We have no choice but to do a custom setup for these Veterans who will be here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X