Duck leases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duck leases

Looking for a kid friendly duck lease for next year within 2 1/2 hours of Houston. Any information would be much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve been looking for years. When you do find one it’s either extremely expensive or a “duck club”. You can probably find these duck clubs on Craigslist, I see the same ones pretty regularly.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleGProstaff View Post
      Looking for a kid friendly duck lease for next year within 2 1/2 hours of Houston. Any information would be much appreciated.

I have some duck hunting and you have axis hunting. Wanna be friends?
      Most my stuff is further then you like but if I hear of anything down your way I will let ya know.

Comment

I might know of something. I’ll check

Comment

Thanks guys, we’re just now starting to put axis on the ranch. I have black buck, fallow, whitetail, oryx and scumbok.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxxed Outdoors View Post
            I’ve been looking for years. When you do find one it’s either extremely expensive or a “duck club”. You can probably find these duck clubs on Craigslist, I see the same ones pretty regularly.

Yea most of what I’m finding is duck clubs. And then few
            Leases I have found are over the top expensive.

Comment

The one I know of will be over the top expensive.

Comment

Good luck. Tagging myself as I am always looking. I have one that is affordable, but its only good for 2 or 3 regular season duck hunts (which why its affordable).

Comment

yea i am on the search as well...the best deals I have found are duck leases. I am new into the waterfowl sport but really enjoy it. I will post up whatever I find..

Comment

I've had terrible luck with leasing close to the Houston area, at least the west side, Eagle Lake to El Campo. I am going to join another next season, but it is what some would call over the top expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
                      The one I know of will be over the top expensive.
                      what are you calling over the top expensive?

Comment

Originally posted by Wall_Hanger View Post
                        what are you calling over the top expensive?
                        From what i have found you can get on leases that range from $1,600 on up to $4,700. And i think it is pretty true when you say you get what you pay for and this holds especially true when it comes to duck hunting around Houston. You will also have extreme difficulty finding a place that is a true lease where you will be able to hunt by yourself. Most places now days have gone to a group membership with the groups ranging from 4-6 ppl.
                        Last edited by Gclyde12; 12-06-2017, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                          yea i am on the search as well...the best deals I have found are duck leases. I am new into the waterfowl sport but really enjoy it. I will post up whatever I find..

Join the club I’m a newbie to duck hunting, friends took me a few times over the last two years hunting public land on the coast. But looking for a lease since my young daughter is showing interest and I don’t think she would be into hauling *** across a bay in the middle of the night and super cold.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                            I've had terrible luck with leasing close to the Houston area, at least the west side, Eagle Lake to El Campo. I am going to join another next season, but it is what some would call over the top expensive.

That’s the area I’m looking and also the Winnie area.

Comment

Few specks from my last hunt

Comment

Working...
                              X