This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dru View Post
    Press conference today at 2 regarding Rodney Anderson. Guess all claims were false. Friend of so called victim came forward with more texts clearing him of any wrong doing. Sucks for the kid.
    I hope the kid plays in the game. Even if he does this was a distraction that was not helpful during bowl preparation.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      That's sure what it looked like from the very beginning. I hope they press charges on her for false accusations!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Will he get to play now? I hope.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Press conference today at 2 regarding Rodney Anderson. Guess all claims were false. Friend of so called victim came forward with more texts clearing him of any wrong doing. Sucks for the kid.
        That's good to hear.

Accuser to seek transfer...

Comment

Originally posted by Smart
          And none were A&M ... yay conference! Y'all keep on winning NCs and kicking our tails Bamer!

I can guarantee you the last team I want to win the NC is OU... but Aggie will be pulling for their conference Daddies to win again just so they can scream SEC SEC SEC at the Northwestern State or ULM victory..
          As an up and coming wordsmith, I would like to point out it is "Bammer".

Respectfully submitted,
          16ncs

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
            That's sure what it looked like from the very beginning. I hope they press charges on her for false accusations!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            I think Riley is having a press conference at 12:30 so he might say whether Anderson will get to play.

The DA is hesitant to press charges fearing real victims might be scared away from coming forward in the future. I think whoever gave the girl legal advice and helped her with the protective order should be held accountable as well.

The girl works for OU so I'm not sure what her status is or will be going forward.

Comment

I think Riley is having a press conference at 12:30 so he might say whether Anderson will get to play.

The DA is hesitant to press charges fearing real victims might be scared away from coming forward in the future. I think whoever gave the girl legal advice and helped her with the protective order should be held accountable as well.

The girl works for OU so I'm not sure what her status is or will be going forward.
              If its false she needs to be prosecuted regardless. Trying to ruin a man's name with accusations as serious as she made, that is about as low as you can go.
              I don't understand the DA's position of being hesitant to prosecute her either. If she falsely accused this man, there is nothing real about her or her case that should cause real victims to not come forward in the future.

Comment

If she has accused him falsely she needs to serve the same time as he would have for the crime.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Lazy2P View Post
                  If its false she needs to be prosecuted regardless. Trying to ruin a man's name with accusations as serious as she made, that is about as low as you can go.
                  I don't understand the DA's position of being hesitant to prosecute her either. If she falsely accused this man, there is nothing real about her or her case that should cause real victims to not come forward in the future.
                  This happens everyday and it is rarely prosecuted, especially when the claim is of a sexual nature

Comment

An Aggie caller was just on ESPNU radio. He said he heas grown to despise Alabama sinve the move to tge SEC. He said he hopes Clemson kills them.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

Lost 4 games to top 12 teams, two went to OT.

It sucked but baby steps were taken. One game difference from Sumlin and y'all had a MUCH easier schedule. Same record as the second coming of agroid christ. LOL.

Aggy gonna Aggy.
                      I don't think I have ever commented on a College Football thread...I only occasionally read. But with that said, this "boggled my mind". Trust me, I understand that one of those wins is against Nicholls St. But I bet Nicholls St. could have probably beat some of these teams. I also understand that Texas beat three 7-5 teams while A&M only beat two 8-4 teams.

To me the strength of schedule is debatable. Truthfully, I would say A&M had the tougher schedule...especially when you take in to account that Miss. St would have been 9-3 and definitely in the top 15 if they wouldn't have lost their QB.

Finally, I don't want to hear where a team was ranked when they played the game. If that is the case, I believe Florida St. was ranked #3 when they played #1 Alabama. But apparently many don't want to give Alabama credit for beating a good Florida St team before they lost their QB.

With all that said, I understand I am A&M biased, but I really did try to look at this logically. I just don't think it is as "clear cut" as you believe.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by wags View Post
                        I don't think I have ever commented on a College Football thread...I only occasionally read. But with that said, this "boggled my mind". Trust me, I understand that one of those wins is against Nicholls St. But I bet Nicholls St. could have probably beat some of these teams. I also understand that Texas beat three 7-5 teams while A&M only beat two 8-4 teams.

To me the strength of schedule is debatable. Truthfully, I would say A&M had the tougher schedule...especially when you take in to account that Miss. St would have been 9-3 and definitely in the top 15 if they wouldn't have lost their QB.

Finally, I don't want to hear where a team was ranked when they played the game. If that is the case, I believe Florida St. was ranked #3 when they played #1 Alabama. But apparently many don't want to give Alabama credit for beating a good Florida St team before they lost their QB.

With all that said, I understand I am A&M biased, but I really did try to look at this logically. I just don't think it is as "clear cut" as you believe.
                        That was good stuff right there. Looks pretty darn close. Both teams were awful when they could have least afforded to be. Texas should have never lost to Tech and A&M should have never lost the way they did to UCLA. Looks like the losses will not hurt recruiting at Texas as usual. A&M recruiting for 2018 still up in the air for me. We will see next week.

Comment

An Aggie caller was just on ESPNU radio. He said he heas grown to despise Alabama sinve the move to tge SEC. He said he hopes Clemson kills them.

Did you get the guys name? Jason is going to have call and apologize to him since that Aggie is not rooting for the SEC. LOL.......I just want to see some good games to finish off the season.

Comment

Under the BCS computer system Texas had a much tougher schedule and was ranked higher. I posted alot of local teams. Ol boy should go bqck and check that out......or go back to not posting with his boggled mind. Lol.

Comment

Here, homeboy.

Comment

Here, homeboy.

Oh crap.....you broke out the real logistics!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X