No announcement yet.

Shoot Reminder and Work Party notice - This coming weekend @ Cowtown Bowmen‏

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shoot Reminder and Work Party notice - This coming weekend @ Cowtown Bowmen‏

This weekend is shaping up to look like a cool one, but it looks like any of the wet stuff should not effect us.

Saturday, Jan 9th @ 12pm (noon), we will be having our work party to set up the 20 targets for the membership drive shoot. If you can help, it would be greatly appreciated. Come if you can, stay as long as you are able, and leave when you need to. Any and all help is accepted. :-)

Sunday, Jan 10th, @ 8am till 2pm, we will be hosting our Annual Cowtown Bowmen Membership Shoot. If you renew or join the club before or at this shoot, you shoot for free. The lock on the front gate will be changed at the end of this event, so you will need to renew your membership for continued access to the club. Shoot will be a Fun Shoot format, with (20) 3D targets set in the woods, shoot from where you want on the lane, keeping score optional. :-)

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you,
    Chuck Hubbard - Cowtown Bowmen President

Are you also shooting on the 16th & 17th?

Comment

I suddenly remembered why I don't make it up for your monthly shoots. It's the same weekend as ours.

Comment

Just a reminder. All of Cowtown Bowmen's Shoots are Rain or Shine or Snow. We will be having a shoot when we have scheduled. This weekend's weather has a very slight chance of rain Saturday am, so we are setting the range at noon. Sunday is totally clear, but will be cold, so bundle up. We will have the fire going at the pavilion to warm all those bodies up.

See you out there.

Chuck Hubbard - Cowtown Bowmen President

Comment

Originally posted by eholguin13 View Post
          Are you also shooting on the 16th & 17th?
          Yes, our 1st Club Shoot will be the 16th and 17th. This Sunday's shoot is our Annual Fun Shoot for the Membership Drive. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
            I suddenly remembered why I don't make it up for your monthly shoots. It's the same weekend as ours.
            We both have pretty full schedules and surprisingly only conflict on 4 shoot dates. 1/10 for our membership shoots, 3/12 Deerman here and night shoot there, and 4/10 and 5/15 for club shoots. But you are always welcome to come up and shoot our other shoots. Heck, we will even accept if you would like to skip one of your events and come shoot @ Cowtown. ;-) You really should come up and shoot one of our field shoots. They are a blast.

Comment

Working...
            X