Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valentine's Day

I hear it is tomorrow.

Anybody got a good flower delivery service, I have done precisely zero so far in preparation of the wonderful day.

proflowers.com is your friend all year long.

Comment

My wife gets madder than a wet hen if I buy her flowers. She says they are a waste of $. We just go out to dinner.

Comment

I will stop at one of those over charging tent places typically in front of grocery stores that opens up on valentines day and give them my money. I have never gone wrong doing that.

Comment

sherries berries has edible fruit arrangements. good alternative to flowers.

Comment

we don't acknowledge this holiday. just a waste of money

Comment

My wife claims its a waste of money, but let me forget this Day and well the rest is history.

Comment

It is not a holiday- its just a day to go out of your way to make your wife or significant other know they are special. If you do or don't up to you. I got tickets to Cirque du Soleil Crystal - looking forward to it.

And there is no waste of money when it comes to time spent with your family. Granted true some things are expensive but many times if you can afford it- it is well worth it.

Comment

the card this year...."Happy Hallmark Holiday!! Was going to get you flowers but you gave me crap last time, so here's some sherries berries. "

Comment

It's also Ash Wednesday this year. Take her to a catholic church, get ashes put on your forehead together, say a hail Mary and tell her you should both be focused more on your faith and that you are giving up gift giving for Lent.

That should do the trick.

If not and you get a dirty look after that, tell her your gift is to take her shopping and you'll walk behind her and call her pretty.

Good luck!

Comment

If you are around a corner Walmart, they usually have very good flower selection for a very good price.

Comment

I planned dinner and got tickets to see Aaron Watson Saturday...the 14th is just a day.

Comment

If more women knew the origination of Valentines Day was a Roman festival where women were auctioned off to single men as erotic slaves for the duration of the festival we would have a lot less of this flowers, candy and cards crap!

They would probably change it to #MeToo Day and we wouldn’t even have to talk to them for the entire day!

Comment

Gas station cigar and a firm handshake.

Comment

Go to the grocery store on the 15th. Arrangements that were $100 on Valentines Day will be marked down to $25. Get your wife way more flowers for the same money and come home a winner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X