No announcement yet.

Gasoline shortage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to WFAA, this all started a panic last night. If people up here would just buy gas like normal we would be fine. Gas still comes in from other places. I passed 3 or 4 gas tankers going Southbound on 75 from Sherman today. Another was filling up a station at 121 and Custer when I went by at 4:30.

Comment

There are a ton of places in and around Allen that are without gas ...

Comment

Got gas in The Colony at Kroger yesterday, thanks for the fuel rewards.

Comment

Fort Worth Walmart on sycamore and Chisholm Toll was out of regular last night, as well as
          7-11 on Hulen and risinger

Comment

Any one around the Brownwood area have a fuel update. I sure would hate to be stuck down at the lease waiting for fuel...

Comment

Filled up yesterday afternoon Walmart Independence and Hedgecox 2.159 diesel

Comment

Originally posted by regraeae View Post
                Any one around the Brownwood area have a fuel update. I sure would hate to be stuck down at the lease waiting for fuel...
                Interested as well...

I dont give a rats azzz about gas here in DFW, filled up my truck last night and 10 extra gallons just in case but im heading to Brady Saturday and need gas out there to get home, then ill be heading to Childress Sunday and need gas coming home monday... Doubt ill run into an issue out there but wishful thinking.

Left a friends house in Prosper last night and most gas stations were out from there till I got home to Carrollton, still plenty of stations full of gas here.

Comment

Couple pumps out at QT in Denton this morning but still plenty open

Comment

It is not a panic, fuel shortages are happening at every rack. We have been running 24/7 trying to deliver fuel to our customers. Ft. Worth, Wichita Falls, Abilene and Aledo have very little product. The lines are 8 plus hours long to load the trucks and it is just getting worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullydog View Post
                      Thanks to WFAA, this all started a panic last night. If people up here would just buy gas like normal we would be fine. Gas still comes in from other places. I passed 3 or 4 gas tankers going Southbound on 75 from Sherman today. Another was filling up a station at 121 and Custer when I went by at 4:30.
                      You hit the nail on the head with this statement. News stations and Social Media is driving the panic buying.

Comment

My wife said there wasn't a problem just now getting gas in Weatherford.

Comment

Originally posted by stinkbelly View Post
                          My wife said there wasn't a problem just now getting gas in Weatherford.

I haven't seen any shortages either but the station I filled up at last night was much busier than normal.

I may pick up a couple of diesel cans and put them in my truck just in case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Allen TX stations were out last night -- with few exceptions. Those exceptions hasd extreme long lines. Even at 10pm the roads were busy as rush hour with people trying to find gas.

Comment

Originally posted by mrc View Post
                              It is not a panic, fuel shortages are happening at every rack. We have been running 24/7 trying to deliver fuel to our customers. Ft. Worth, Wichita Falls, Abilene and Aledo have very little product. The lines are 8 plus hours long to load the trucks and it is just getting worse.
                              It seems like panic is adding to the shortage. On the local Facebook pages people are warning everybody to go get gas. I think that is making it worse than it should be.
                              Last edited by stickbowcoop; 08-31-2017, 07:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mrc View Post
                                There are shortages. But also everyone panics making it worse than it should be. You've already seen it in just this thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X