Truck Robbery Follow Up Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Truck Robbery Follow Up Question

I’ve been blessed over the years to only have a pair of Oakley’s stolen out of a soft top jeep but the recent thread made me wonder. It seems like approximately once a month someone posts that they had there truck broken into and always a pistol is stolen.

If you’ve had a truck broken into whether or not a pistol was stolen,

Did you have anything visible in the bed of the truck or stickers that would remotely imply I own guns?

Was it in a neighborhood and they hit the whole block?

Were you at a location that gun owners would be, cabelas, trump Rally etc?
    Last edited by scott123456789; 04-20-2018, 10:20 PM.

You forgot your gofundme link.

Comment

Got broke into at the Best Western hotel in lake worth off Jacksboro highway. Had my gun with me in the room. They stole a brief case ( guess they thought it was full of cash). Guess they were really disappointed that there was nothing but paperwork they left it ON 820. Officer said it was right in the middle of the road. They punched the lock on the drivers side. I have a TBH sticker and that's it on my truck. F250. Stock everything. Another F-250 across from me had his windshield busted out the same night.

Comment

Trucks cannot be robbed. Trucks cannot be put in fear of their life, safety, or suffer from bodily injury during the commission of a theft.

Carry on!

Comment

Broken into

Comment

Trucks cannot be robbed. Trucks cannot be put in fear of their life, safety, or suffer from bodily injury during the commission of a theft.
            Thanks for clarifying that but I’m sure many will miss it. A small pet peeve of mine is the mis-use of the word “robbery”, lol.

Comment

Only automobile burglary I have had they stole my enfield .303 rifle, and I was parked next to the San Antonio police station on Prue rd , I wrongly thought it was safe in police town
              It was probably a cop " lol"
              Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 04-20-2018, 10:33 PM.

Comment

.....so its a burglary of a motor vehicle maybe?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by scott123456789 View Post
                    I’ve been blessed over the years to only have a pair of Oakley’s stolen out of a soft top jeep but the recent thread made me wonder. It seems like approximately once a month someone posts that they had there truck broken into and always a pistol is stolen.

If you’ve had a truck broken into whether or not a pistol was stolen,

Did you have anything visible in the bed of the truck or stickers that would remotely imply I own guns?

Was it in a neighborhood and they hit the whole block?

Were you at a location that gun owners would be, cabelas, trump Rally etc?

The one time was my jacked up truck and they stole my amps and head unit. They tried to get my speaker box behind the seat with the “boom” but you couldn’t get it out without bringing it up and over the seat. They tried to pull it out by moving and folding the seat forward but tore the speakers in the process. It happened at work with security cameras in Charlotte NC.

I will never fault someone for leaving a gun in their car and it getting stolen. People who blame gun owners for getting their guns stolen out of their vehicles are idiots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post

Carry on!

He's been burgled!

Comment

Carry on!

He's been burgled!

Comment

Originally posted by Txbownut View Post
                          He's been burgled!
                          That sounds painful. I hope he was relaxed.

Comment

That sounds painful. I hope he was relaxed.
                            Twice!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X