2018 Live Pig Hunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2018 Live Pig Hunts

So i know many on here pig hunt and thought we should try a thread where anyone could do a live hunt.One thread would be easier to follow than if everyone makes their own thread for every hunt.
    So if anyone is pig hunting and wants to do a live hunt take us along here.I will probably do some live hunts and hopefully some others participate so we can make this thread a success.

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Hog dog hunts allowed?

Comment

Originally posted by fish4food View Post
      Hog dog hunts allowed?
      Yea any live hunts where pigs are to die.

Comment

Great idea. I mainly hunt spot and stalk so it's not easy to do live hunts but I'll give her a whirl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2018 Live Pig Hunts

Great idea DB! I’ll be following along and running live hunts here as well! [emoji1474]

Skinny

Comment

Beat me to it DB. I've been looking for another year long active thread to follow. I was planning on hunting this past week and starting something like this, but I haven't seen pigs in the past week or so on cameras at the house. Good luck to everyone and I hope this thread is at least half as entertaining as the Skinny and FND thread was last year!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Sounds good! I was hoping some of yall from last years thread would tune in and try to make this one somewhat similar to last year's.

Comment

I’ve got one pig under my belt this year. Nice size boar. Swat A4 Broadhead. 25 yard track. Hell of a blood trail!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mlQaqvaZ6c&sns=em"]608 BOAR 1-5-18 - YouTube[/ame]

Skinny

Comment

Congrats! Nice video!

Comment

We in! Looking for a management deer or pig.

Skinny

Comment

Alright! Good luck!

Comment

Good luck skinny!

Man she has got some hair!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Good luck hogdude and hogdarlin, if y'all are still at it. Went and checked cameras and thought about sitting tonight, but I came back to the house and got the side by side and put out some more corn. Not sure if this is the same boar that disappeared right before bow season, or another. If it's the same, someone has fed him well.
                          He's been coming in twice a night the past few nights.

Comment

Sitting in stand now. Group came in yesterday evening but not so far tonight. Feeder has been acting up so no corn was thrown tonight. Tested it and now waiting.
                            Ill hang out here for a little while and let ya know if i get anything.

Comment

Good luck Wits-End.

Comment

Working...
                              X