No announcement yet.

Bald Eagle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first one is the best I have ever seen.

Comment

Saw this the other week at the wildlife office in Vernal Utah.
      Attached Files

Comment

saw one this week on some river front property, Brazos near Glen Rose. No camera other than my phone, but it was a neat thing to see in flight.

Comment

nice!

Comment

I have also seen one in Glen Rose. Had it about 30 feet overhead. When you can see such a majestic animal that close.

Comment

Cool. Saw 3 yest at lake Somerville.

Comment

Nice pics John!

When I shot my buck in the Sam Houston NF this year, I managed to leave my game cart behind in all the excitement.

When I went back the next day, the vultures were on the gut pile. When they spooked off, one of them was a Bald Eagle. He lit, in a nearby tree and I was able to watch him for several minutes. Didn't have a camera with me, but it was cool to see. I learned that day that Eagles are "opportunity" eaters and not just fish eaters, like I always thought.

Comment

Yup. They are in every dump in Alaska. I've seen video of them actually in dumpsters in AK. Not the image most Americans think of when they think of Bald Eagles. LOL.

Comment

beautiful bird

Comment

Saw one yesterday in Pearland on Magnolia road across from the recycling center. It dropped down to the ground to pick something up.

Comment

Cool to hear about all these Bald Eagle sightings. I love that they have made a great comeback!

Comment

Nice pictures Limbwalker.

Comment

Working...
                          X