Truck meat selling guys getting ballsy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Truck meat selling guys getting ballsy.

Once a year the shady guys that sells meat of of the back of their trucks comes by. I go outside and he is giving my mother who I live by the whole sales pitch. I walk up and low and behold they are trying to sell the entire freezer now. Scam is they talk you into buying the freezer for a decent price because (random excuse here) but since they have all the meat in it you have to buy all that too.

So now we are going to have people coming home to find out their spouses not only bought crappy overpriced meat they bought the whole freezer too.

LOL
    Last edited by Hunting4fun; 04-17-2018, 06:10 PM.

That is ballsy

Comment

They got my wife one time! Not with the freezer thankfully.poor girl thought she had gotten a good deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My dog darn near chewed the foot off of one of those dudes once. I came running out of the house and the guy was bailing over the bed rail to get away from Duke. Lol. I said *** man - didn’t you see the beware of dog sign? He said he thought that was just a deterrent. I said - nope - Duke is the deterrent! They’ve never been back!

Comment

Lmao

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lost cajun View Post
            They got my wife one time! Not with the freezer thankfully.poor girl thought she had gotten a good deal.

Same here. That was some crappy meat. Ended up feeding it all to my lab.

Comment

There was one running around the Royse City area a couple weeks ago. They were stealing amazon/ups/fed ex packages off porches and trying to sell the meat. Never heard if they got caught.

Comment

They come by my buddies welding shop all the time during happy hour! We always get the new ones to drag everything out and lay it all over the place! After stringing them along for 30 minutes or more we always tell em we don't want any!! One of em always goes back to the truck yelling at the other one that he told him this shop full of rednecks wasn't gonna buy anything!!![emoji23]

Comment

When I lived in Greenville they would come through randomly. Same ole pitch “this is my last stop and I’m almost sold out so I’ll cut you a deal”. They claimed to be from Arlington. That was a long drive & that’s back when Gas was $3+ per gallon. Always sketchy to me they would make that commute to sell meat? Like they couldn’t find a more local customer base in DFW metroplex

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
                    When I lived in Greenville they would come through randomly. Same ole pitch “this is my last stop and I’m almost sold out so I’ll cut you a deal”. They claimed to be from Arlington. That was a long drive & that’s back when Gas was $3+ per gallon. Always sketchy to me they would make that commute to sell meat? Like they couldn’t find a more local customer base in DFW metroplex

Yep. Always the same last stop pitch. Been wondering, are they gypsies?

Comment

My gate keeps them away

Steaks are tougher than woodpecker lips from what I have heard

Comment

I bought some "fillets" from one of these dudes. Think I paid $14 for 6. After the first bite, I ended up giving the rest to the dog. She ate them but wasn't as crazy about it as I thought she'd be.

Comment

My old neighbor once bout 600 bucks worth from them guys right after I had turned them down. The following weekend he had a cook out and no one ate any meat after the first bite was had. He cooked about 100 bucks worth and threw 90 bucks worth of that away. Worse thang I’ve ever eaten. Was actually worse than opossum lol

Comment

True story

Meat Beater guy-heck of a deal on the freezer and meat
                            Neighbor-na, i'm good man freezers full
                            Meat Beater guy-really? Mind if we go in and look?
                            Neighbor-mind if I stick my foot in your *****?
                            Meat Beater guy rides off into the sunset.

Comment

Had a hard time to get them to quit stopping by my house with those high pressure sales tactics, first time i politely said no, next time i was real short with them, time after that I was an ***, the last time they stopped by I walked out with a shotgun shaking my head no.....they dont even slow down anymore.

Comment

Working...
                              X