No announcement yet.

Need help ASAP!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

scary stuff. I hope you get the help you need!

Comment

You might reach out to Chew or DFWPI on here

Comment

Wow that is so scary. Hope they catch the pos

Comment

Good luck with this, I hope it all works out. This is one of my biggest fears having a daughter that is outgoing like myself and friendly to everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by ctyp3 View Post
            Good luck with this, I hope it all works out. This is one of my biggest fears having a daughter that is outgoing like myself and friendly to everyone.
            x2

Comment

Originally posted by BeetleGuy View Post
              I think there is an online predator contacting my 11 year old daughter. I have a phone number. Can someone find info about the number. Pm or text me 214-five42-three030

I took my daughters phone and talked to her already. Will be going to police also. If you can help let me know please
              My wife comes to me with the same speculation. I look at it, get the number and start digging online. NOTHING ! I find out by paying an online search that the phone is a through a cheap throw away kind of system where you cannot track the phone. I start to really panic. After realizing Im not going to be able to track the phone number I text the number... and I began chatting with whoever (my son is 11). The conversation gets heated on my end......
              After a few minutes I call the number...... expecting to have to go crazy, it was an 11 yr old girl in his class that I scared to death.
              At that point I was embarrassed for my son and hoping she didn't put him on blast at school, which she didn't.
              I would do it again today though, you cannot be too cautious these days.

Comment

This is why I'm glad that I don't have a daughter. I wouldn't want to be tempted to do bodily harm to someone. Now, my son has given me plenty of motivation to take the rod to him, so....

Comment

I work in schools and can tell you that if you are the kind that gets all riled up about how your tax dollars are spent then dont ever dig into how much time your school administrators and resource officers spend dealing with phones and social media drama.

Comment

What I know so far. The phone is a burner phone. No info available. I have a person in the dallas police department looking into it and will be letting me know what steps to take.

This is not a kid in her class. The number is coming up in Cotulla. I have over 100 text that they sent back and forth. Just in a 24 hour period. All the text from the other person are trying to gain trust. That’s all I really want to say about the content right now.

This scares me to death and glad we caught it so fast. They had only been in contact for 24 hours and my daughter was already calling this person her best friend. My daughter was devastated when i explained to her my suspicions. She just can’t imagine how someone could do that.

I’ll let you know what I find out

Comment

sounds like its time for a tbh posse to deliver some justice

Comment

And people on here criticize when you say you monitor/restrict your child's cell phone/internet activity.

Comment

Originally posted by BeetleGuy View Post
                          What I know so far. The phone is a burner phone. No info available. I have a person in the dallas police department looking into it and will be letting me know what steps to take.

This is not a kid in her class. The number is coming up in Cotulla. I have over 100 text that they sent back and forth. Just in a 24 hour period. All the text from the other person are trying to gain trust. That’s all I really want to say about the content right now.

This scares me to death and glad we caught it so fast. They had only been in contact for 24 hours and my daughter was already calling this person her best friend. My daughter was devastated when i explained to her my suspicions. She just can’t imagine how someone could do that.

I’ll let you know what I find out
                          Keep pressing, do you know how he (assuming it’s a he) made initial contact with her?

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                            I work in schools and can tell you that if you are the kind that gets all riled up about how your tax dollars are spent then dont ever dig into how much time your school administrators and resource officers spend dealing with phones and social media drama.
                            True

Comment

Pull a “to catch a predator” move on the person. Bait him in through the texts then when he shows up, instead of having a reporter pop out and embarrass him while he’s being arrested you pop out with what will become his last painful moments on earth

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                                Keep pressing, do you know how he (assuming it’s a he) made initial contact with her?
                                Yes through my daughters Instagram page. She created a “fan” page for her favorite band that we didn’t know about. She is very naive and trusting as I guest most young kids are.

Comment

Working...
                                X