Cabo with kids...Any ideas on what to do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DownRange View Post
    Ive been to Cabo several times and stayed close to where your staying. Ive never had a problem. Last year we took the kids and they had such a good time age 8 and 13.

There's a pirate themed dinner cruise on a pirate ship and they do a show with cannons and guns and sword fights it was really cool and reasonably priced. The kids loved it.

There was also a cheap little floating playhouse with swings and slides and trampolines they really liked as well. they take the kids on little boat about 60 yds from the beach and let them just have at it. There's life guards in the water and they were great with the kids.

If you can get away take your wife to the marina for dinner its an awesome atmosphere and the food down there is amazing.

Thanks for the tips... We will check it all out. Our kids are 10 and 14 so right about the same as yours.

Comment

Originally posted by asttbe View Post
      I was there last August and the water was awesome.

Todos Santos is cool, but it would be boring for kids.

The ATV ride on the beach was a blast and fishing was fun.
      Looking at thew ATV tour right now... Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by LROSE View Post
        Looking at thew ATV tour right now... Thanks.
        I think ours was with Cactus ATV if I remember correctly. We are going back down in June. I can't wait

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
          The water is NOT cold from late June to early October. Not sure when you're planning on going? Medano beach is awesome, lots of swimming and water activities... the only problem is it drops off very quickly.
          I was there June 26-july 3rd. Water was COLD. I Loved it, but no one else in our crew could deal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X