• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Patton View Post
    Best of luck to you!
    Thank You Patton!
    Attached Files

Comment

On the ladder trying to make Wise County even greater! Lol. Vote Right Tony White and Make it Count!!!
      Attached Files

Comment

Are you related to Danny White the county commissioner?

If you are and do not want to admit it, I understand

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry H View Post
          Are you related to Danny White the county commissioner?

If you are and do not want to admit it, I understand
          Lol! No we are not relations sir.

Forrest Gump (1994) clip with quote No, we are not relations, sir. Yarn is the best search for video clips by quote. Find the exact moment in a TV show, movie, or music video you want to share. Easily move forward or backward to get to the perfect clip.

Comment

Putting a name with the face in this political race. Vote Right Tony White for Constable! Thanks for your support green screen!
            Attached Files

Comment

I have kin folks in Paradise and Rhome. I will let them know. Have another in Decatur but you didn't mention that town but I'll tell her to vote too.

Comment

Originally posted by doright View Post
                I have kin folks in Paradise and Rhome. I will let them know. Have another in Decatur but you didn't mention that town but I'll tell her to vote too.
                Thank You Sir! Every vote counts. There are 4 of us in the race so it won't be easy. Decatur is in a different Precinct but I appreciate your thought.

Comment

A little bit of my background. I have served in two different departments as Police Chief/City Administrator. I want people to be educated voters! Thanks Again!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Forum article.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Maybe I should put a tbh sticker under my sign?
                      Attached Files

Comment

Good luck man. Never did get to try out that burger place you recommended.

Comment

I've never met you but you will get my vote I'm right over by bobo crossing on the river

Tie your fly and fish

Comment

Originally posted by Frogsticker View Post
                            I've never met you but you will get my vote I'm right over by bobo crossing on the river

Tie your fly and fish
                            Thank You Frogsticker! Pm me your address and I will stop by for a formal introduction. I drive through there frequently as I have a sophomore son at Boyd High School.

Comment

Originally posted by Worksalot View Post
                              Good luck man. Never did get to try out that burger place you recommended.
                              Thank You! Let me know when you will be rolling through and I will meet you and buy your lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogsticker View Post

Tie your fly and fish
                                My mother-n-law lives first house on the left across the river. The rest of the property is owned by my wife's aunt. I always see deer on their place.

Comment

Working...
                                X