Those Newton fellas are fast!
    And physical

Comment

Should be some good games all weekend.

Comment

Rockdale Tigers bring it home.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Comment

Them Milam county boys did good. Locklin is a beast.

Comment

There were some athletes on the field for that game! I was very impressed with Newton. Super fast and physical as all get out.

Comment

Watched my Rockdale Tigers play, what an awesome game. 1st qtr was no fun but the tigers came back fighting.

Comment

I have to say that so far the Gunter vs Newton game was the most physical game I have seen in a long time!!! Two great teams! I have seen Gunter in person and they are fast and physical. However, Newton was just as physical and faster! Gunter is one dimensional and that's all they needed until they ran into Newton. Great physical game

Comment

We ran out to the lease to fill up feeders and pull cards yesterday. On the way back we stopped at Doc's in Muenster just in time to watch the final few minutes of the Muenster game with the locals. Very cool to watch them celebrate a state championship.

The Muenster boys are the first in Texas history to win a Basketball, Baseball and Football State championship in the same calendar year. Even cooler is the fact that the same kids were on all 3 teams.

Comment

One of the Rockdale coaches is a TBH'r, or was active one here. I can't remember his screen name but his last name is Campsey. He was a coach in Thrall for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by TMC50 View Post
                      There were some athletes on the field for that game! I was very impressed with Newton. Super fast and physical as all get out.
                      They love them some football

Comment

Originally posted by TCB View Post
                        We ran out to the lease to fill up feeders and pull cards yesterday. On the way back we stopped at Doc's in Muenster just in time to watch the final few minutes of the Muenster game with the locals. Very cool to watch them celebrate a state championship.

The Muenster boys are the first in Texas history to win a Basketball, Baseball and Football State championship in the same calendar year. Even cooler is the fact that the same kids were on all 3 teams.
                        That is awesome

Comment

WOS going for a 3peat

Comment

Some players on the field right now. Carthage is dominating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Gotta keep pressing. They let Waco LV back in it last week. Carthage will have something special the next 6 years.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                                And physical
                                ...and Large!

Comment

Working...
                                X