Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has black leather interior in their truck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have black leather with a/c front seats along with tinted windows. When I first got the truck, I was leery of black seats. In the scorching summer, it's not really all that bad with the a/c seats. I'd go with black leather again as long as they were cooled.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas007 View Post
      Yes it can be hot, but nothing like leaving the top of the jeep and having no towel to cover the seat
      True dat! I had black leather in a jeep (what an idiot!), but it looked awesome. i have black leather in my truck now, but like what others have said, with the cooled seats, no hay problemo!

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
        I have black leather and Ive never noticed a problem. I do put one of those shades in the windshield in the summer though.
        Same here.

Never even considered the seat heat- or lack thereof.

Comment

Had a black leather interior and too hot wasn't the problem. It shows every spec of dust that gets on it.

Comment

Black leather on F250. I have the a/c seats but usually forget about it. Don't really need it but it is nice. This was the first truck I have ever gone with a black interior. It's really not that much different than tan from a heat standpoint.

Comment

My last three have had it and my wifes yukon does too. I don't think it's any worse and I wear shorts alot.

However, all of them have had the darkest legal tint and usually windshield shades if they are sitting for a while.

Comment

I love my black leather seats.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                  Mine is black exterior, black leather interior. It's hot but not like you can't sit on it hot.

I don't see it as significantly hotter than my wifes Tahoe white ext. Tan leather interior.
                  Same here. I have black leather, in a black truck. My wife has tan leather in a brown truck. I can't notice a difference.

Comment

I have black leather and have never really noticed it being unbearable. You can always get your windows tinted and one of those solar shades for the windshield when your parked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Like others posted, it’s really not that bad. As long as your windows are tinted. I did leave the sun roof open on mine one day for a couple of hours at home and they were hot, but that’s the last time I did that, it was left open unintentionally.

Comment

Wife and I both have F150's with black leather seats and prefer it over any other color interior. Easy to keep clean and never has been too hot to sit in. Wife has cooled seats, but mine are not.

Comment

I have black leather seats on the used Tahoe I bought. I have seat covers though cause it is my "work/hunting" rig and my kids are a mess with food and drinks. So, the leather seats aren't really an issue since I don't actually sit on them.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                            I have black leather and Ive never noticed a problem. I do put one of those shades in the windshield in the summer though.
                            Same here

Comment

I can't stand a dark colored interior, and I leave my truck running 95% of the time.

My current King Ranch is about to get traded or sold mainly because I don't like the darker seats.

Our other vehicles are all white with tan leather interiors.

Comment

OP it wont be a problem till the day you get in and you are wearing shorts. That's when you get burnt up.

Comment

Working...
                                X