No announcement yet.

everything kayak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a little cabin to the north of the bridge that we stayed in that was very nice and cheap. They have a nice way to get to the water.

Comment

everything kayak

Just picked up a couple of 12' Talons. Mostly to get some exercise and get out and have some fun. I don't fish....othern giggin flounder. Might start.

My boy and me went out on Chocolate Bayou this afternoon. Had a good time and found a few muscles I forgot I had.

Changed the handles out for some paracord handles and installed some paddle holders. Made some paracord paddle leashes.

Hope to learn from y'all!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
      l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
      ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Went out again on Saturday and stuck a few with the gun...

Comment

Who's headed out this weekend in the DFW area?

Comment

Cruising around Tyler state park this morning

Comment

Picked up a golf bag cart at a resale shop.

$5.....5 minutes.....

Cut the foot off this doohickey...

I just ran the straps thru the scupper holes. It lined up close and seams stable enuff to get from the truck to the water. If not....I will use some 1" pvc and change it.

Ultramatic Feeders

/l _ ,[____],
              l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
              ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Originally posted by Joey~AP View Post

$5.....5 minutes.....

I just ran the straps thru the scupper holes. It lined up close and seams stable enuff to get from the truck to the water. If not....I will use some 1" pvc and change it.

Nice

Comment

$5.....5 minutes.....

Redneck ingenuity at it finest right here!!! Great idea sir.

Comment

Hit the San Gabriel down river from the house this evening. Hot but in the shade so it was bearable. Caught several but only one decent one.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                      Hit the San Gabriel down river from the house this evening. Hot but in the shade so it was bearable. Caught several but only one decent one.
                      Looks like nice wide part of river...what area is this at...I've mainly been hitting around mekins crossing and down by Granger lake

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone interested in a very gently used micro power pole. I still have the box and all paperwork/manuels/and what not. The wire harness has been cut down. Other than that it's pretty much like new. I never used it as much as I thought I would, then again between work and the family I haven't been fishing as much as I use to. PM if you interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                          Here is the video summary of our trip to the Animas River.

Family Overnight Paddle/Hammock Camp Animas River - YouTube
                          This was allsome!!! They may call you a nerd.....but they will appreciate watching the videos in the future!
                          Ultramatic Feeders

/l _ ,[____],
                          l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                          ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Just picked up a couple of 12' Talons. Mostly to get some exercise and get out and have some fun. I don't fish....othern giggin flounder. Might start.

My boy and me went out on Chocolate Bayou this afternoon. Had a good time and found a few muscles I forgot I had.

Changed the handles out for some paracord handles and installed some paddle holders. Made some paracord paddle leashes.

Hope to learn from y'all!!!

How did y'all like those? I saw one on CL for a really good deal and is brand new. I have put eyes on it and it is brand new with paddle, upgraded seat, straps ect. I am big guy and that is what has kept me from pulling the trigger. I'm 6'3" 280 pounds. Worried about stability.

Comment

FD....I've been out in it twice. Seems like a good yak. No stability problems. I even tried to flip it and I had to force myself off of it.

Don't know what you are buying it for but I think you could easily resell it if it doesn't work out.

Ultramatic Feeders

/l _ ,[____],
                              l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                              ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Looking for a cheap solution for a cart of some sort to haul my nucanoe frontier on. I have a game cart and thought about adding some pvc or unistrut bars long ways on and using it as my cart. What do you guys use to transport your yak to the water?

I do like the golf bag cart idea. Pretty simple and cheap solution!

Comment

Working...
                                X