Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics

Anyone else unable to upload pics from phone on here?

Originally posted by Hoyt125 View Post
    Anyone else unable to upload pics from phone on here?
    Got to get tapatalk

Comment

Test upload from phone. Via Chrome browser on Android.

Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1503438208648.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.2 KB
ID:	24522695

Comment

Working for me. Make sure your pics are the right size. Medium.

Comment

I haven’t been able to get pics to load on the green screen for awhile. I only post pics via Tapatalk now.

Comment

I use imageshack. Copy the direct link, delete the http: in the bar when you click the picture icon on here, paste and post.

Comment

Me, very frustrating

Comment

I hate surfing through Tapatalk but must use it for pics. It's the only way I can load them.

Comment

Tapatalk works.

Comment

I've never had Tapatalk cuz I've heard it's a stink bomb. I upload pics all the time.

Comment

on an older phone, I did have trouble getting pictures to load if my internet browser cache was full.

Comment

Thanks everyone for the replies! I'll look into tapatalk o guess.

Comment

Here's what I did the other day on my iPhone.

Go to your photo, and send it in an email to yourself....when it asks the size you can choose "medium" as stated above....then go to your email and open the emailed photo. Press and hold on the photo and select "save image".

Then come back to tbh and when you upload the newer "medium" photo it should work....at least I think! Let me know!

Comment

Originally posted by clintbodie View Post
                            Here's what I did the other day on my iPhone.

Go to your photo, and send it in an email to yourself....when it asks the size you can choose "medium" as stated above....then go to your email and open the emailed photo. Press and hold on the photo and select "save image".

Then come back to tbh and when you upload the newer "medium" photo it should work....at least I think! Let me know!
                            This will solve ALL your problems to post on other sites INCLUDING TBH. I would recommend you chose the "small" pic thou. What this does is let you send multiple pics, due to size, and most of the time you don't need to put up another response. Personally...I hate the pics where you have to continually scroll to the right, back again then back again to see the complete pic history?

Works for me anyway...

Comment

Good Lord why jump through hoops when it’s stupid simple through Tapatalk?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                              X