Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Request for the LBJ Hunters - Please don't shoot my Dad!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plano the only bad thing is the good ethical hunters get on the greenscreen it is all them people that dont get on TBH that your dad needs to worry about, it is kinda sad you cant get out to them other hunters that dont even know about TBH and probably just go out to kill an animal with total disregard to others, property and animals.

Comment

I was wrong about opening day it is 27th saturday I dont know what I was thinking I am sorry to whoever listened to me. SORRY!

Comment

Originally posted by quickstrike View Post
        I was wrong about opening day it is 27th saturday I dont know what I was thinking I am sorry to whoever listened to me. SORRY!
        No problem. Nobody listens to you.

Comment

Ask him to lay off section 26.... That's one of my favorite sections!

Comment

Randy, what is your dads name? Is his last name Haire? Maybe my neighbor.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
              No problem. Nobody listens to you.
              ROTFLMFAO ENOUGH SAID LOL

Comment

Hey

Sorry I missed you AJ, I was a hunting deer while you were hunting me. It was good to get out but there didn't seem to be as much traffic and hunters opening weekend as compared to last year.
                Good to see ya Pat, good luck...
                I'll be back out Thursday evening or Friday and the week end (10/2 - 10/5.)

Comment

I will be out on Wed. and Thurs. Evenings Hopefully camping on Saturday night and hunting all day sunday. Anyone have any luck this weekend I heard 1 buck got taken I dont know if this is fact or not just heard it.

Comment

Working...
                  X