No announcement yet.

Awkward Morning :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't tell you how to feel, but will go ahead and thank you and all veterans for their service, nonetheless. I'm sure no one intends to make any service member feel any way but appreciated on such occasions.

Comment

this thread needs to end

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfpack0311 View Post
        this thread needs to end
        When I find a thread offensive I back out and don't return. It then ends for me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfpack0311 View Post
          this thread needs to end

Why?

Thank you for your service

Comment

I feel awkward as well... I just grin and bare it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
              Why?

Thank you for your service

Well the OP did say that accolades about him serving makes him feel awkward....so he starts a thread for 40K people to see and is getting accolades.

No reason to make him feel awkward even though he started the thread....leading to said awkwardness...which makes this thread very awkward..

Comment

I caught that 'gut feeling' with the OP myself, but that was a simple swing & a miss. It's Not near at making this thread turn awkward by stating it needs to end??

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Well the OP did say that accolades about him serving makes him feel awkward....so he starts a thread for 40K people to see and is getting accolades.

No reason to make him feel awkward even though he started the thread....leading to said awkwardness...which makes this thread very awkward..

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                  I caught that 'gut feeling' with the OP myself, but that was a simple swing & a miss. It's Not near at making this thread turn awkward by stating it needs to end??

Very awkward reply . I am awkwardly confused at what you awkwardly mean...

Comment

Awkward bump

Comment

In for an awkward pat on the back. I appreciate your service.

Awkward question. You shaved your boots? [emoji51]

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                        In for an awkward pat on the back. I appreciate your service.

Awkward question. You shaved your boots? [emoji51]

Skinny
                        I've often heard if you could make boots out of that stuff that they'd last forever. Maybe that little bit of maintenance would be required.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech38 View Post
                          Same here

X2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

All service members deserve way more pats on the back then they get. Thankfully, most do not make the "ultimate sacrifice," but the level of sacrifice they make on a daily basis is still hard for me to wrap my head around: physical and mental exhaustion from training and deployment, time away from family and friends and missing some of the most precious moments in life, constantly moving around the country/world. etc....

Thank you to all the veterans past, present and future, for keeping the USA the greatest country on Earth. Your service is vastly unappreciated and the backbone of our country.

Comment

Originally posted by mzurovec View Post
                              All service members deserve way more pats on the back then they get. Thankfully, most do not make the "ultimate sacrifice," but the level of sacrifice they make on a daily basis is still hard for me to wrap my head around: physical and mental exhaustion from training and deployment, time away from family and friends and missing some of the most precious moments in life, constantly moving around the country/world. etc....

Thank you to all the veterans past, present and future, for keeping the USA the greatest country on Earth. Your service is vastly unappreciated and the backbone of our country.
                              Well said

Comment

Originally posted by TexasRough1256 View Post
                                yea... I feel the same way. I appreciate the thank you for your service but some times I feel its to much..
                                X3

Comment

Working...
                                X