• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
    Other than a gator in there!
    Steve Irwin did it all the time. Should be totally fine lol

Comment

Good luck fellows!

Comment

We interrupt this otherwise ACTION PACKED morning hunt with a word from our sponsors. (I have no sponsors of the hunting variety to be clear)

If you hunt in mosquito country and aren’t using this stuff I don’t know what you’re doing with your life! ~$14 at Walmart or Academy, spray it on the outside of your clothes, let it air dry for 2-4hrs and go hunting. Lasts up to 6 washes or 42 days. Repeals all biting insects and once it dries it’s odorless. With the late rains we had this year the river bottom is LOADED with mosquitoes and I haven’t been bit a single time. Pretty dang impressive stuff! They’ll buzz you for a min or two when you first get set up and then they’re gone. Everything I read about it says don’t get it on your skin. I don’t know if it gives you cancer or you grow a third penis or what, just figured I should mention that.

Odorless after drying, Sawyer Permethrin Fabric Treatment can be used to treat a variety of fabrics like clothing, gear, and tents. A successful application of this insect repellent treatment is effective against mosquitoes and ticks for 6 weeks or 6 washes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hold on just a dang minute. A third isn't natural? D*** water hose water.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
            We interrupt this otherwise ACTION PACKED morning hunt with a word from our sponsors. (I have no sponsors of the hunting variety to be clear)

If you hunt in mosquito country and aren’t using this stuff I don’t know what you’re doing with your life! ~$14 at Walmart or Academy, spray it on the outside of your clothes, let it air dry for 2-4hrs and go hunting. Lasts up to 6 washes or 42 days. Repeals all biting insects and once it dries it’s odorless. With the late rains we had this year the river bottom is LOADED with mosquitoes and I haven’t been bit a single time. Pretty dang impressive stuff! They’ll buzz you for a min or two when you first get set up and then they’re gone. Everything I read about it says don’t get it on your skin. I don’t know if it gives you cancer or you grow a third penis or what, just figured I should mention that.

Odorless after drying, Sawyer Permethrin Fabric Treatment can be used to treat a variety of fabrics like clothing, gear, and tents. A successful application of this insect repellent treatment is effective against mosquitoes and ticks for 6 weeks or 6 washes.

**** I'm not sure what I would do with a third one but it might be worth trying!

Comment

Originally posted by BW96 View Post
              Hold on just a dang minute. A third isn't natural? D*** water hose water.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
              LMAO!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                **** I'm not sure what I would do with a third one but it might be worth trying!
                I know thats right!!

Comment

Red, your little ol' skeeters must be wuss's... Them marsh suckers drink that stuff!! I tried that stuff once on an early teal hunt... JIC I had a can of DWOff in my hunting vest... dang good thing I did too... I use that stuff for chiggers n ticks, but I do NOT recommend it for skeeters n gnats!!

U need to get U a Thermacell sponsorship!!
                  Oh yea, good luck and stick something already!!

Comment

Wind is getting pretty sketchy in here. It’s spending more time in “dead wrong” than “pretty good”. We’ll be wrapping it up here in a few min. We’ll probably go throw some corn and check some cameras on some of the other properties.

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post

Huh I get it on my skin all the time.. maybe that's whats wrong with me.

Comment

We gone. Bout to go throw some kern out for the swine and check cameras.

Comment

Headed in. Going to a stand I haven’t hunted this year at the Blue Gum Creek property. May finish listening to the Astros before I go in. These temps SUCK!

Comment

Best of luck Jooger! Keep us posted on your afternoon hunt. I can't go back to the deer woods until next weekend...but I'm thinking about it now.

Comment

That’ll do Stros! Headed in

Comment

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
                                Best of luck Jooger! Keep us posted on your afternoon hunt. I can't go back to the deer woods until next weekend...but I'm thinking about it now.
                                I’ll be hunting in Sabinal next weekend. Looking forward to that.

Comment

Working...
                                X